ScrubUp - For all operating room personnel including Surgical Technologists, Scrub Practitioners & Operating Room Nurses. Create your own Surgical Preferences for all members of the peri-operative team.
- Create & build your own surgical journal
- Download your specialty, add notes, edit steps on prepping, draping & preparing the OR
- Customise & add your own procedures
- Each procedure is simplified into steps to help support the OR tech, nurse, ODP.
- ScrubUp categorises OR equipment, including surgical instruments, prep solutions, dressings, drains, disposables & also has steps on prepping a patient & draping a patient & positioning
- Save & Share preferences with your teams.
- Check off your instruments and equipment as you collect them
- Take images to help you remember how to set up the OR
Our wide ranging and flexible subscriptions give you access to fully loaded Surgical Specialties anywhere, anytime. Get the best deals for monthly and yearly subscriptions.
• Monthly One X Specialty - One X Specialty per month
• Yearly One X Specialty - One X Specialty per year
• Monthly Five X Specialty - Five X Specialties per month
• Yearly Five X Specialty - Five X Specialties per year
• Monthly Ten X Specialty - Ten X Specialties per month
• Yearly Ten X Specialty - Ten X Specialties per year
We would appreciate your feedback on ScrubUp please email us via the feedback button. We want to create an app that helps you, be better prepared. All feedback welcomed via Feedback Page.
This app is a true ‘no brainer’ for all surgical team members. Just get it!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
New features and functions
Backup of all data
Ability to share a surgeons list and or a procedure.
Web portal access
Ratings and Reviews
Cardiac Preference Card
I enjoyed this app. I only gave it 3stars because once I tried adding more to the cardiac preference cards, it was erasing all of my previous data from a previously added cardiac preference card. So when I deleted the “new” preference card I just added, it deleted all of the content I put to a previously edited card. Left me pretty frustrated as it contained content that was important. So, I’m gonna try a new doctor preference card app and look for better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and apologies for the frustration caused. The latest version of ScrubUp is stable with a back up of data, as a result a cost associated with this. Additional features included are sharing capabilities and viewing on a pc. If we have not lost you completely we would value your feedback on this latest version. Regards ScrubUp Team
I originally loved this app and used it often as I am a surgical technologist that works in many different specialties. However, today when I went to add to my notes I had saved under specific doctors-I was then prompted to sign in. So, I attempted to sign in with my login (it had been several months since I entered my password or login for this app. When it said invalid credentials I then clicked on forgot password link. It is supposed to send you a password reset email. I have done this four times and still have yet to receive the reset password email. I noticed that they also now require you to pay. Overall, I’m frustrated and disappointed I lost all of my very important information and notes saved.
Developer Response ,
Dear Amy, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are grateful that you found ScrubUp useful and helpful. Our latest version has a cost due to the backup & hosting costs, unlike previous versions, we have attempted to keep costs down and we are truly sorry for you loss of data. Our latest version will backup all data entered.
Love the app but I crashes every time I want to view a new instrument. After the initial attempt it will allow me to vie the object. Please fix this because the app is pretty good for what I need.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We have been working on fixing the errors raised, this latest release has a backup and is stable, however, there is now a cost due to hosting data. If we have not lost you completely you will find more features and functions available, one being the ability to access specialties and preferences on a pc through the web portal.As a result we applied a small charge. We would value your feedback. The ScrubUp Team.
- ALLIS TECHNOLOGY PTY LTD
- 38.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Allis Technology
- In-App Purchases
- General Free
- Orthopaedic Free
- Cardiothoracic $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.