Welcome to Scrum Cert Prep! An app designed specifically to help people (like me) who need to prepare for Scrum Certification exams.
This has been a labor of love born out of necessity. When I was first studying for my Scrum certification, I generated literally hundreds of physical index cards that I used to help me memorize the details and nuances of Scrum. And while that system worked extremely well for my first exam (I passed with a 98%), I knew that I would not want to do the same thing when I went to pass another Scrum-related certification exam. Thus, this app. I spent hours (and hours) entering all of my cards into a spreadsheet, and built this app to display them.
Currently the feature set is as follows:
- There is a question bank of hundreds of questions
- Practice exams pull 80 questions from that bank randomly, so every exam is slightly different
- Question types include: true/false, single answer, and multiple selection answer
- The app will warn you if you did not answer all of the questions
- You can return to an unfinished exam (as long as you do not completely kill the app)
- You can start a new exam at any time, whether you finished the previous one or not.
- When you finish an exam, the app shows you which you got correct and which you did not
- After finishing an exam, you have an opportunity to go through any of the questions to see what you did wrong and what the correct answers are
- There is a way to contact me so you can challenge the answers :)
Future releases might include:
- A timer so you can choose to time your practice exams
- Additional content for different Scrum-related exams
- Additional content for Kanban certification exams
- Storing an exam to the device so that you can resume a practice exam, even after killing the app.
I sincerely hope you enjoy using this app as much as I enjoyed building it! Good luck on those certification exams!
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.