This app is a learning tool for rugby union referees to practice observing scrum scenarios making the correct decision. After watching each short video clip, choose the response that the referee should give from the four choices on the right. The next video will automatically start. You can use this app in three modes:
- normal speed with scoring - perceptual training - use to develop perceptual skills from repeated watching, processing and responding
- 1.5 times normal speed - stress exposure training - use to improve the response you would give at normal speed by training in a high dress environment
- in review mode (no scoring) - learning mode - a screenshot is displayed after you make a choice, which will explain the correct answer.
- Instruction text moved up and to the left to better fit on the screen
- Fixed bug where clicking on white space during start up would launch the buttons. User must choose a mode first.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.