Scruples makes players sweat as they ask each other what they would do in a moral predicament. Luckily no one has to tell the truth and there's no right answer!
Scruples inspires hours of stimulating conversation and laughter. Learn surprising things about people you think you know.
ABOUT THE APP
- 250 questions from the original inventor (30 free to try).
- Play with one or more devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch).
- Ideal for two to five players.
- Played face-to-face or remotely with anyone, anywhere with Game Center.
- Use the Messages extension to share questions
Seven million games were sold in six languages from 1985 to 2000.
"I attended a party last night. I brought Scruples and it was a hit. It livened the party from casual, somewhat strained conversation to laughter, explanations of peoples' decisions, interesting topics and a great way for us to get to know each other. The questions were fun and who doesn't like to talk about themselves?" --Thom, about the original party game.
Dark mode support
Ratings and Reviews
Still can’t even open the app as it crashes every time
Totally useless until they can fix this.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry, that error has been fixed in the new version.
Modern take on a classic!
I was very excited to learn one of my favorite games had arrived in the digital form! The free app is intuitive and works like a charm. You can play on one or more phones, and add questions by paying a nominal fee. This is all you need to bring to a party. My dream opponent: Larry David!
Played the board game a few minutes ago, wanted to see if I could buy an updated copy. Found this app, its well made and bow were playing it on my phone.
- High Game Enterprises Inc.
- 45.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 High Game Enterprises Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 1 $2.99
- Pack 2 $2.99
- Pack 3 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.