Bring Scuba Diving Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app. Check out our digital editions, they're a must have “for divers who live to dive.”
We give divers in-depth tests and reviews, plus:
• Cutting-edge equipment to keep you comfortable and safe in the water
• Practical training advice
• Stunning photography
• Best in diving destinations
• Ocean environment news
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Scuba Diving through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (10 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
New App Icon
Ratings and Reviews
Works perfectly, just click the cover instead of "view"
I called customer service and was told to click on the cover instead of the view button. Now I can see the issue for offline viewing. Must be a glitch they need to fix.
In desperate need of an update
I use this app on my iPad, and it works alright, but it needs a lot of help especially on the iPhone. It isn’t sized for the iPhone X for starters. The UI is very confusing, where, even after you sign in to your subscription, it asks you to subscribe. It is hard to tell what is downloaded and what isn’t. And reading isn’t an enjoyable experience. I would suggest the developers take a look at the National Geographic app for some inspiration of what is possible.
ZERO STARS. Don’t bother trying.
If I could give ZERO stars, I would.
have print subscription via PADI. It worked for about a year. It still accepts my login.
Tried to purchase a subscription via iTunes. It gladly took my money.
A week later it still does nothing. No issues downloadable. Period.
Note to developer: please don’t ask me to either a) reload the app, or b) what type iPad and iOS.
I reloaded the app several times, on three different iPads running threes different iOSs. The problem is on your end.
Whomever wrote this app likely wrote the app for The Journal Science. Science is a great journal, but the app won’t let you download more than one issue to keep in your library.
- Bonnier Corporation
- 49.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Scuba Diving Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Scuba Diving Magazine $14.99
- Scuba Diving Magazine $1.99
- Scuba Lab 2014 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.