With an advanced clay engine and artist-tested tools, Sculptura gives you the premier digital sculpting experience on macOS.
• A high-resolution clay sculpting engine. Never worry about meshes or triangles. Cut holes freely.
• Full GPU acceleration. Sculptura accelerates every part of sculpting using Metal.
• Powerful, intuitive sculpting tools. Tested by professional artists.
• Long undo history. Sculpt without worry.
• Beautiful real-time rendering. Your sculpture looks great throughout the process.
• Carve — subtract or add material
• Deform — push or pull
• Smooth — slow or fast
• Cut — cut out a polygon
• Cylinder — add or subtract
• Sphere — add or subtract
• Pinch — contract material
• Flatten — make a plane
• Resize — resize your entire sculpture
• Move - reposition material
• Artist-created templates for starting points and inspiration
• Import and export Alembic, OBJ, STL, and USD files
• Easy-to-use materials and lighting
• Symmetric sculpting
• Quickly change viewpoints
• Surprisingly small files
• Never worry about saving with Auto Save
• Turn on iCloud and access your Sculptures from your Mac and iPad
• Touch Bar support
Minimum hardware: Late 2013 Mac. Discrete GPU recommended. Graphics tablet recommended.
Sculptura is also available for iPad!
Sculptura 1.4 introduces a new sculpting and rendering engine, with the following benefits:
- Virtually unlimited sculpting space! No more invisible wall.
- Higher sculpting performance. Sculpt faster, with greater voxel resolution.
- Increased rendering resolution. Sculptura now always uses the native resolution of your device.
With this new engine, we now have a very solid foundation for future features. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great affordable way to get into digital sculpting
So this is my first time getting my feet wet with digital sculpting. I took the plunge and bough the Mac app, the iOS app, and Yam Pad to make my iPad Pro a drawing tablet. Great investment of $25 overall. It's very user friendly, just patiently play with it and find something to model and keep at it, it will catch on. I took my model and imported it into Cheetah 3D for rigging and texturing. It worked fairly well, but still it's a voxel modeler and Cheetah 3D is a polygon modeler. I couldn't really do UV wrapping with it. That said, I'd love to see them collaborate with the makers of Cheetah 3D to make a seamless transition between voxel and polygon modeling. Both apps have a lot in common in that they have very accessible interfaces for people getting their feet wet with modeling. It would also be nice to be able to texture with your own materials inside Sculptura. Look forward to seeing this app grow and develop.
Beautiful finish, nice comprehensive sculpting app
I’m a 2D artist (mostly paint) and have wanted to get started in digital sculpting for a while. So far this has been a great intro for producing very pro looking pieces without a steep learning curve. It seems to do everything that I want it to do so far. The renders look great, with a nice finish.
Developer Response ,
Thanks Rereverb! Bringing digital sculpture to new artists, without needing a lot of technical complexity, has been one of our main goals, so that's great to hear :)
can’t use it for what I need it for
It won’t open stl files
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Halfspace LLC
- 107.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Halfspace LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.