There has never been a moment in history when the development of human Character has been more urgent or acute. Considering the influence that the development of Character has upon everything, there seems to be a conspicuous absence of significant study and data on Character development. In fact, the very thing we rely upon for our noblest efforts and achievements we know the least about. How to build Character is one of the great questions and issues of our time.
Character is the unique soul fingerprint that identifies and distinguishes one person from another. It is the amalgamation and sum total of one’s thoughts words actions and habits. It is our truest selves. Human intellect is the servant of Character.
Character is the main pillar in our temple of freedom and democracy, the basis of any noble civilization. The foundations of order and liberty rest upon the Character of its individual citizens. Public goodness depends upon private Character. The improvement of personal Character is a patriotic duty. The government of a nation naturally adapts to the Character of its people. Our laws and institutions are but a reflection of our nation’s Character.
In business we hire for skills and fire for Character. The greatest losses faced by corporations can be traced directly to deficits of Character. Character is the great lubricant of the engine of business. Without Character the locomotive of progress will misfire and eventually grind to a halt. It would be wonderful if our leaders in politics and industry would have the Character to resolve their differences.
Personal Character development is the most important calling and assignment of our lives; our supreme aim; our highest duty. Something as important as the development, improvement and advancement of human Character warrants our best thinking, our best study work and effort. In fact, the times in which we live, demand that we be diligent about this responsibility.
Character development requires constant monitoring learning and practicing what has been learned. This app is specifically designed to strengthen your character through the practice of these principles.
The app offers annual subscription service and monthly subscription:
- The cost of a monthly subscription is $3.99 and annual $36.
- Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
- You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after your purchase.
– Any unused portion of any free trial period offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Build your spiritual foundation daily
Hourly communion with God will change your life! The strength and understanding you receive hourly/daily through powerful nuggets of wisdom will keep your mind stayed on Him.
Scam using the good name of Wintley Phipps!
- Wintley Phipps
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ecomcharity
- In-App Purchases
- SDA Divine Alerts Lite $3.99
- SDA Divine Alerts Premium $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.