Price reduced for a limited time! Almost 40% off.
SDS-x is the easiest way to play drum samples live!
SDS-x is a "nine pads" style drum module that lets you easily use samples alongside your drum kit. There is no more need to buy expensive hardware or waste time menu diving!
- SDS-x comes fully loaded with over 100 samples, each thoughtfully recorded and edited by Simple Drum Samples
- Import your own sounds from the Files app to expand your sample library
- Compatible file types: wav, mp3, aiff, and caf
- SDS-x has nine pads, each with two sample layers
- Custom name and color for each pad
- Control over sample pitch and level
- Per pad controls for: pan, FX send, trigger mode, sample loop, mono/poly, mute group
- Trigger modes: one-shot, gate, toggle
- Velocity sensitivity option and controls
- Four FX types: delay and reverb (send), high pass and low pass filters (master)
- Control pad levels and effects sends with the in-app mixer
- Pads can be triggered with MIDI, so you can plug in a pad controller and play with sticks!
- Full screen pads mode for improved experience on smaller devices
- Hard pan option for metronome to run click and samples to FOH on separate channels
- Use one of the 20 (and counting!) factory kits or easily make your own
- Drag and drop samples from your in-app library onto a pad to load the sample
- Intuitive XY pad for controlling FX parameters
- Double tap and long press actions for most controls to speed up workflow
- Share user kits via AirDrop, iMessage, and more
- Audiobus 3 and IAA compatible. Play or sequence SDS-x alongside your other music apps!
- Includes a simple metronome with tap tempo
New in SDS-x 1.0.1:
- Update SDKs for iOS 14
- Increase default buffer size so fewer users hear crackling on first launch
Ratings and Reviews
Straightforward sample play - YES!
Use factory samples or import your own and play them back. That’s all I was looking for. Simple good sounding filter, delay and verb. I’m all in on this one!
What’s it need? Not much IMHO! I’d like to see reverse sample play (unless I missed it) and AUv3 capability so I can host it without worrying about IAA going away.
Great sounds and options, useful FX, intuitive
Citrus and Moody Blue are my favorite kits so far. Definitely enjoying this app a ton and little touches like the metronome are great bonuses. MIDI, Audiobus, import, full features and a fantastic price.
Highly recommended. Using on an iPhone7 and iPad flawlessly.
works great, easy to use
Nice job. Please add more pads, perhaps via scroll or as virtual pads. Using an external controller, I really want a kit with at least 15 voices, and 30 would be great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ryan Robinson
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ryan Robinson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.