EDO Instruments is an app for sailors with advanced speech-based information and alarm system, many analog and digital instruments, polar file interpretation and tactical tools.
Connect your iPad via WiFi to your boat's information system and be informed anytime, everywhere on your boat.
• NMEA0183 compatible (via WiFi)
• 29 interpreted NMEA sentences
• Many analog and digital virtual instruments
• Easy to read numbers and dials
• Talking information and alarm system
• NMEA messages monitoring
• Top-notch graphics and design
• Easy to use interface
• Polar data interpretation
• Real time performance analysis
• Real time tactical tools
• Cloud syncronization of polar files
Interpreted NMEA sentences:
APB, BWC, DBT, DPT, GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, HCC, HCD, HDG, HDM, HDT, HSC, HTC, HVM, MDA, MHU, MMB, MTA, MTW, MWD, MWV, RMB, RMC, ROT, RSA, VDR, VHW, VLW, VPW, VTG, VWR, VWT, WDC, XTE, ZDA, ZLZ, ZZU
VMG wind, VMG waypoint, Set and drift, Target speed, Beat angle, Beat VMG, Run angle, Run VMG
Record your NMEA streams and upload to Seamantec.com servers.
Disclaimer: After update you may need to restore your in app purchases.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App does not launch. Never should have been published
- Seamantec Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 31.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Seamantec Kft. 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Alarm System $4.99
- Instruments $4.99
- Performance pack $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.