SeaSky Video Converter provides the easiest way to convert most popular video formats to MP4/MOV/AVI/WMV/FLV on Mac OS X. It also enables user to convert videos for iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV with high quality.
➤ KEY FEATURES
- Convert most popular video formats (both SD & HD videos)
- Support iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV and more
- NEW: Add external subtitle (srt format)
- NEW: Select embedded subtitle (mkv video only)
- Batch convert video files
- Trim video length
- Preview video before conversion
- Video deinterlace
- Add output file to iTunes automatically
➤ INPUT FORMATS
- SD / HD video formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, TS, H.264 AVC, MKV, RMVB, RM, etc.
- Camcorder video formats like AVCHD (MTS/M2TS), MOD/TOD, etc.
➤ OUTPUT FORMATS
- MP4 - H.264 (Recommended format, best quality with small file size)
- MP4 - MPEG-4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV
- iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV compatible video format
- MP3 audio format
We will always do our best to improve our product. Send your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 200% faster to convert video to H.264 mp4
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great, though I am having some trouble
I love this app, and use it frequently, however as of late, it hasnt been fully converting my mkv files to mp4 H.264. It will work normally randomly, but when it doesnt, all it produces (in the same amount of time) is a .mp4 movie file that only contains audio. This is getting to be a more frequent problem, and I cannot fiqure out how to fix it! I have searched the web, and tryed various settings. Seaskys support page didnt have anything that helped. I hope this can be fixed! But otherwise great app!
Good Quality Conversions
I was in need of a wmv to mov converter for a project and this one did a quality job. And it was only $10. Very reasonable for me considering I will only use it for certain situations. I think it is a deal. Maybe in the future, an added progress bar so I can monitor the conversion and a couple more codecs would step it up to a great app. Good stuff, recommend.
I have been using the app for about 6 months now and it's the best of the video conversions apps I have tried, and I have tried many of them. It's very easy to use, the resulting files are of good quality in comparison to the original files. I would recommend this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.