Now with native support for Apple Silicon!
SeaTurtle is a simple and fun programming language to teach young people the fundamentals of coding. Aspiring programmers will learn the fundamentals of variables, loops, subroutines, and if-statements while guiding a turtle around the screen to draw pictures. SeaTurtle is reminiscent of the popular educational programming languages of the 1980s like Logo and BASIC.
- Simple, English-like syntax
- Stripped down feature-set that makes programming approachable
- Easy graphical output
- Bundled example programs, video tutorials, and written language guide
- A full integrated learning environment including a program stepper, syntax highlighting, and variable tracking window
SeaTurtle is fun and easy to pick-up. It's a gateway to pique an interest in coding and a stepping-stone to more advanced languages like Python and Java. What's the coolest drawing you can create?
- Shipped as a universal binary with native support for both Apple Silicon and Intel Macs
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oak Snow Consulting LLC
- 7.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 Oak Snow Consulting LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.