Second Canvas Colección Telefónica invites you to discover works of art from the collection in a spectacular, surprising way thanks to Super HD images, with 20 times the resolution of pictures from a professional 24-megapixel camera. The works that have been digitalized in Super HD format are as follows:
Arlequín (Harelquin), 1918. Juan Gris
La Belle Société (Beautiful Society), 1965-1966. René Magritte.
Assemblage amb graffiti (Assemblage with Graffiti), 1972. Antoni Tàpies.
Yunque de sueños XIII (Anvil of Dreams), 1953-1954. Eduardo Chillida.
L'appel (The Call), 1944. Paul Delvaux.
Created by Fundación Telefónica and Madpixel, Second Canvas Colección Telefónica allows you to zoom in on the five digitized works and discover the most hidden, surprising details, learn and interact with the pieces and share your experience on social networks, bringing these gems from the collection closer to everyone.
Description of the content:
- Super Zoom to see hidden details.
- Discover incredible stories with each detail and acquire full, in-depth knowledge about the work.
- Choose whatever detail you want in high resolution and share it on social networks.
- Connect your device to your TV/home theater (via AirPlay, Apple TV or cable) or school projector to see the digitalized works on a full screen while interacting with them on your mobile device.
- Twitter integration lets you read the comments of other users without leaving the app, since each work has an associated hashtag.
- Download the details and information about these five works on your device so you can access them when you are offline or in airplane mode.
Thanks to the super high-resolution images of this app, you can enjoy each work with maximum detail and quality at any level of zoom. A Super HD image is comprised of around 10 high-resolution images, which are stitched together to create one giant image where the brushstrokes and even the texture of the canvas become visible.
The app also includes a 3D HD photo so you can rotate the piece on a 360º axis and zoom to appreciate its details.
Go ahead and start enjoying Second Canvas Colección Telefónica now! Tell us about your experience with the app and help us improve: SCColeccionTelefonica@secondcanvas.net
More about Second Canvas: www.secondcanvas.net, www.fundaciontelefonica.com
Bug fixes, performance improvements and adaptation to iOS 13
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fundacion Telefonica
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2016 Fundación Teléfonica y Madpixel (The Madpixel Factory)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.