AMAZING NEW SCIENCE PROGRAM for 2nd Grade Kids
Double your Child's grade In Science. Kids learn science while they play science games for just 15-30 minutes a day!
FREE Lifetime UPGRADES and No monthly subscription!
No Internet connection needed. Now kids can learn even while outdoors.
Dear Kids, Teachers, and Parents,
At Geekzland, we strive to make science fun and fulfilling while ensuring maximum learning and feedback to our little users in a highly intelligent and gamified environment.
We earnestly take parent and teacher feedback, in order to continually improve our content as well as interface. All the content is meticulously researched and put together by a dedicated team of educationists, and in accordance with guidelines issued by reputed govt organizations such as NGSS.
We may have a future Einstein, Newton or Tesla in our midst, and it's imperative we offer our kids the best platforms to let their dreams set sail. And it's not just about becoming a scientist. Most of the new jobs in the 21st century are led by innovations in science and technology. This makes learning science concepts imperative for success across multiple fields and interest areas.
The focus is on understanding concepts and fueling a spirit of inquiry, in line with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
GeekzLand's Second Grade Science App
- is modeled on NGSS curriculum
- uses scenario based game play to make learning process fun and interesting
- has 5 different types of games to break monotony
- gives positive feedback to the child via virtual rewards viz., points, coins, levels, badges and bonuses.
- provides explanations for incorrect answers
- encourages critical thinking, which is not only important for careers in science, but is also a valuable life skill
- offers regular tests
- has a self paced game format with 30 levels covering all 3 Science Streams as per NGSS framework for Grade 2.
- offers detailed explanation for wrong answers.
- offers 24*7 support via email
* Next Generation Science Standards and the NGSS logo are registered trademarks of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards were involved in the production of, and do not endorse this product.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Notification system. If your kids enjoy Hermione's second grade science app. Please consider taking a few minutes to review and rate the app.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 179.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © GeekzLand
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.