Are you looking for an ideal phone messaging system to keep your personal and business contacts separate?
Here’s some good news for you.
With 2nd phone number app App experience an ideal phone messaging and calling system for your business. Choose a number for any area code of your choice and start messaging and calling.
2nd phone number app App provides an alternate number that works flawlessly on iPhone. It turns your mobile device(s) into a full-featured business phone.
• You can choose any number for a specific area code. Call or send message to anyone residing in cities across the U.S. or Canada.
• 2nd phone number app lets you send pictures in the messages. And not only that you can add several people on the messaging list and start group messaging.
Below is subscription detail:
• To buy one phone number: Auto-renewal ( Monthly $9.99 or Year $49.99) begins after 3 days of free trial.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable 2nd phone number app adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Disclaimer: All 2nd phone number app users will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-app purchase before they are able to access the app.
In this version the following changes and fixes are made:
Tested and applied necessary enhancements for iOS 14.5. Now the app works well with iOS 14.5
- On specific devices, the SMS used to behave unexpectedly. This issue was fixed.
- Performance improvements while calling.
- The app is compatible with the new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 PRO, iPhone 12 PRO Max, iPhone Mini, and iPad PRO
- The app size is reduced. The app can be downloaded faster, even on mobile networks.
Stay tuned. The app is undergoing a massive overhaul. Every week or two, there is going to be a new app version available with fixes, enhancements, and a better user experience.
If you like to share any feedback with the development team, please feel free to write to us via this contact link: https://secondlinenumber.com/#contact
Ratings and Reviews
It could’ve been great
This app was awesome until three days ago. I have paid for the premium package and literally had zero issues for almost 6.5 months now. As soon as I started getting extremely comfortable with this app and of course had gone through so much to keep my information discrete and private by using this app and the same number that once again I had paid for. And now I have paid quite some money now to use this app and the same number that I wanted. And all of a sudden I go to open the app and they deleted my number. I worked so hard to get this number and the type of work I do which is kindve hard to explain on here but that number meant so much to me and now all of a Sudden it’s gone. I did not delete that number I can tell you that for sure. This app would be an outstanding 5 out of 5 stars if this didn’t ever happen and that would be an insult to this app bc it did deserve so much more until 3.5 days ago. I now have lost so much money, contacts, information and that info was key, and just so much hard work into this and now they deleted my number for what reason I don’t know why. I wish I could get that number back and they should give me that number back but because of what they did they only deserve 1 out of 5 stars now. If they can get me my number back that I had for so long I’d be glad to erase this post and give them the 5 out of 5 they deserve but until then it’s only a 1.
Not good to use as a business number
I paid the $60 subscription for the year and it was the biggest mistake that I could’ve made. Yes affordable however a waste of money. To use the text message feature is very slow and there is as a major lag when trying to text or respond to text. When clicking the text screen it takes a whole minute to load, furthermore, don’t dare click the screen multiple times because you feel that it isn’t loading . The screen will slowly load as many times as you clicked it.I’ve been getting spam calls since I’ve had this number. And when you answer the calls they do not say anything. From what I could figure gather about the app, it automatically generates computer calls to your phone to prove that to use the service. This is a true review from a real person. I would have loved to been able to contact the developer of this app so that we could’ve discussed this and maybe come to some type of agreement before I had posted this horrible review but there’s no way to reach the developers.
Absolute garbage app. I was hoping to use it for my business but it is utterly useless. I had several conversations via email and they could not help at all. Incoming calls go mute after 3-5 seconds. Text message won’t sent and it will say that some letter or punctuation is similar to bots and you should remove it. 15 tried rewriting a text message and still a fail. What a utterly horrible experiment waste of time and a lot of money as I put this number on promotional material for my business thinking and reading it was a decent app. After realizing the number was absolutely useless I tried to port the number to a different line and that was impossible. Now my graphic work for my business promotional material is all wasted and I have to spend thousands of dollars again to do all new promotional material with actual useful second number app. Very disappointed that customer service was useless to help me solve the problem
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry for inconvenience. Please share your issue in more details and the which number you purchased to email@example.com. We will solve your issue at priority basis
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ever Apps LLC
- 56.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ever Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2nd Phone number Weekly Pack $6.99
- 2nd Phone number Monthly Pack $9.99
- Change Number $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.