***** The Most Comprehensive Privacy App in the App Store *****
Secret Apps is like a wall safe for the private data you have stored on your iOS device: Photos, videos, notes, passwords and contacts. It's password-protected, and it'll snap photos of anyone trying to pry inside. What you consider to be your private info worthy of such security is up to you, but whatever it is, Secret Apps will keep it locked up.
* Universal app
- Buy once, install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- PIN or pattern lock
- Touch ID authentication
- Supports decoy mode
- Badge alerts tell you about break-in attempts
- Any access attempt is secretly captured by the front facing camera
- Full security log shows break-in attempts and a picture of the intruder
- Private web browser
* Photo vault
- Fast and intuitive photo viewer
- Support multiple albums
- Import photo or video from Photo Album
- Take private photo or video from within the app
- Slide show feature
* Secure notes
* Secret contacts
If you have any question or feedback contact us at email@example.com
Pro Subscription Info
1 week subscription: $1.99/week with 7 days free trial
1 month subscription: $5.99/month with 7 days free trial
1 year subscription: $39.99/year with 7 days free trial
With the Secret Apps Pro subscription you can save all the files stored in the secret folder on the cloud so that you can restore your private content in the case your phone is stolen or lost.
Pro Subscription Features:
- No limit in the number of files you can store
- Cloud backup of your folder
- Reports to check if someone tried to access your private folder
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A message to the app designers. (PLEASE READ)
Hello. I like the app very much. I kind of miss the old design but that is not my concern. Something has happened to the notes so that when you go to select a place to put your cursor, it won’t go where you put it or it highlights words instead. It used to work really smooth. The notes are the main reason I own the app. So please fix this. Also when I got the app it would let me see the break-in photos but now it says I have to pay for that. Upsetting. Please help me with the notes. Love the app though. Thank you!!
Bad don’t get
If I could give it a 0 stars I would when it askes you to make a pen when you do it first and then redo it it says they don’t match a couple times before it will work and then what you go to right after that it says you can have a 7 day free trial but then you have to pay to use it I don’t have a card on my apple account so it won’t let me have a free trial Bc I’ve tired on other apps I’ve used on both of my iPhones I’ve ever had so what’s the point of making it free in the App Store if you have to be able to pay them money bc of apps like this is why I won’t have a card on my apple account bc whose to say the “7 day free trial” they don’t charge you for I’m not saying this app does that but I have had a “free” app do that to me so if I was to be able to see how the app works I might be able to rate it better bc when you have the friends I do they some nosy people on my phone and it’s not like I’m trying to hide everything it’s only one app I need it for there I would like to rate this a 0 but it won’t let me so I rated a 1 please make a version of this app that works and is truly free like it says in the App Store
It’s time to litigate!
I would like to sue this company. They promised to secure their customers’ information that was stored in their previous ‘My Apps’ product. They failed on their promise to keep their customers’ information secure. Due to the company’s negligence I no longer have access to my information that I entrusted to them. Due to the company’s negligence my information is no longer secure; they can provide no proof as to the location of my information. By their lack of response to their customers regarding this issue, they have admitted that they have failed to secure their customers’ information. This company should be held accountable for their lack of security. Where is my information?! And who has gained access to my information?!
Also, the company is misrepresenting themselves on the App Store. They are ranked under the “free apps” as the #93 business app, but this app is not free. You cannot receive any service without first singing up for a “free” week trial that will automatically enroll you in the paid monthly subscription. Free for a week should not be considered a “free” app.
- Easy Tiger Apps, LLC.
- 32.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Easy Tiger 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $5.99
- Monthly premium $2.99
- Weekly subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.