[ FULL GAME! NO EPISODES! The award-winning point and click adventure returns on the App Store, localized into seven different languages and fully optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch! ]
# # # HISTORY MEETS FICTION IN A MYSTERY ADVENTURE PAR EXCELLENCE # # #
When Vladimir Kalenkow, a high-ranking scientist looking into the unexplained Tunguska catastrophe from 1908, goes missing, his daughter Nina and his assistant Max are drawn into a conspiracy of epic proportions. Chased across the globe by the Russian intelligence apparatus and a zealous secret society, the two adventurers solve mysteries in Germany, Russia, Cuba, China and even Antarctica. But the more light they shed on the truth, the more they put themselves in danger!
# # # UNRAVEL ONE OF THE BIGGEST ENIGMAS OF THE 20th CENTURY # # #
Help Nina and Max, the adventurous protagonists of Secret Files Tunguska, to solve a variety of challenging quests and elaborate riddles as the title’s fascinating plot leads you to the most remote corners of the Earth. Travel to exotic locations, explore rich sceneries, engage with interesting characters and collect useful information. Unravel a mystery that remained unsolved for more than a hundred years!
# # # ENJOY AMAZING FEATURES AND A DEEPLY IMMERSIVE ATMOSPHERE # # #
• An interactive mystery thriller for smartphones and tablets
• 12+ hours of suspense-laden playing time
• No micro transactions or in-app purchases
• 2 playable main characters
• Dozens of NPCs with individual background stories
• Lots of demanding quests, riddles and puzzles
• More than a hundred exciting locations
• High-quality graphics with amazing attention to detail
• Full voice acting by popular dubbing actors
• Fully localized into German, English, Russian, Polish, French, Spanish and Italian
• Spot-on touch controls made for mobile
# # # WINNER OF COUNTLESS AWARDS AND ACCOLADES # # #
Secret Files Tunguska has received dozens of honors from games reviewers and jury members alike. Among others, it got a 92 points “Gold” rating from Adventure Europe, a 89 per cent “Gold” award from Game Hunters and a 86 points “Gold” star from Gamaxx. In addition, it has also been named “Game of the Year” by the editorial departments of Gamestar and The Gamer’s Base as well as “Best Adventure of the Year” by the readers of PC Games and Adventure-Treff.
# # # LINKS AND RESSOURCES # # #
• Secret Files website: http://secretfiles.deepsilver.com/en/
• Animation Arts website: http://www.animationarts.de/
• Secret Files on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secretfilesgames
# # # SETTINGS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Secret Files Tunguska requires iOS 8.1 (or higher) and runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The game does not contain any in-app purchases or micro transactions. Instead, the initial purchase gives you access to the full array of content and features.
Walkable areas fixed in various scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
I originally played this game and couldn't finish due to glitches. I decided to try again with the re release and was pleasantly surprised at how long it was and the glitch was gone. If you like point and click adventure games in third person. There is nothing not to like. Especially since it's free
Glitchy, Faulty Game
I had been enjoying this game very much (love the mystery plot line and the graphics), although not as much as as the Syberia series, which is why I bought this game—because it was somewhat similar to it—but I got stuck early on, because an obvious glitch. At some point, you need water to combine with plaster in a bowl if you want to advance in the game, but the item is nowhere to be found in any of the screens. I can’t proceed and I don’t want to go back to the beginning of the game to start over again in the hope that the glitch has been solved with the newest update. It’s very frustrating. I hope the developer solves this problem. Otherwise, I cannot recommend this game.
Wow! I’ve played many point and click adventure games and I must say this is in my top 5! The graphics are great, the storyline is interesting and easy to follow. I liked that most steps to be taken were logical and I only got really stuck a couple times, however, there is a help guide in the game that will give you just enough to get past the section you may be stuck without ruining anything else. I’ve already downloaded the 2nd installment and can’t wait to start playing!
- Animation Arts Creative GmbH
- 2.2 GB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Animation Arts Creative GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.