Download Keepsafe to join the millions of people who have entrusted over a billion pictures to Keepsafe: the most popular photo locker and album vault app.
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint touch ID, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for storing your personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Use Keepsafe for:
- Preserving special memories
- Storing family photos
- Protecting copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
- Organizing important documents
What makes Keepsafe different?
• Award-winning photo locker, with over 70 million users
• Beautiful design and UX. Easy to upload, view & organize photos
• Smooth scrolling for photo viewing on all devices
- Phone and tablet support
- Simple interface
- Easy-to-use PIN pad access
- Photo backup
- Custom albums
- Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
- Integrated camera for taking photos directly in Keepsafe
- Safe Send for sharing pictures for a limited time from Keepsafe
- Syncs images and videos in Keepsafe to all of your Keepsafe installations on any platform
- Shared Albums if you want to share private items with someone else
Keepsafe Premium’s Exclusive Features:
Manage Your Photos
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Private Cloud: Stores up to 10,000 items in Keepsafe
• Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
Help & Support
Problems or questions?
Visit Keepsafe’s support site at https://support.getkeepsafe.com/hc/en-us
Send a ticket from inside Keepsafe (best for troubleshooting)
Contact us at email@example.com
Keepsafe Premium Subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscriptions: one month & one year
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscriptions: one month - $9.99 dollars & one year - $23.99 dollars
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.getkeepsafe.com/policies/#terms
Keepsafe Basic is ad supported: https://youradchoices.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Still having issues? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent free app, high res storage
Of course there are ads but they are not bad. Actually I don’t know who the average subscriber age or interest but I do know game apps are not for me. Speaking toward a few of the ads. Actually If I were in advertising I’d go for background checks, tracking devices, adult oriented play items etc. I’ve hit my limit on storage & I always try to respect the efforts of free app ads. My only complaint is that I saved video & it’s only accessible as a pic now. I realize it’s possible that I could have possibly changed the format prior to saving BUT I’ll also say I did depend on the app to act as a stand-alone safeguard for my videos and the only thing I know for certain is that even if I transfer the videos I have definitely lost the ability to VIEW VIDEO, only the initial image. Second, this is NOT true for all stored videos, only a particular related set. Odd thing is, it still shows the individual playtime on each referenced video
Works great - When it works
I don’t usually write reviews. But when my files have not backed up to the cloud in more than 2 years! (won’t share between platforms) there is something wrong. I can set my phone to lock never, leave the program open the entire night and it will still say 32 files uploading in the morning, or worse, the program will have crashed in the night and be back to my home screen. It also crashes a lot when trying to view a video, more often than not, and happens on two of my devices, so it’s not just a bad copy, it must be the program. You can’t blow up pics and zoom in like on apple photos, basic functionality like that is behind the times. I wrote to customer service, they wrote back, but when I asked if they would have access to the files in my account in order to help - no response. I bought the one time lifetime membership, so am now stuck. What crap - it now has filled my iPhone and I can’t erase the app without fear of losing all my content. Why doesn’t my iPad have my iPhone files and viva versa? The settings are set to backup to the cloud. What a load of crap. It’s time to tell the world how bad this is - I began writing this last year and just now noticed it was never submitted. I’m beside myself that I fell for this and blame the article that rated these apps a few years ago - do you research and learn which outfits actually work, do what they claim, and have real customer service.
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry that you are having such troubles. We are working to improve these issues as we speak. Please message email@example.com and reference Mel849 in the subject so that I can help you.
Fantastic but... not
This app is great for storage! You have the option to choose a custom color scheme for the display theme and choose between grid or mosaic display for media files in your albums. The app is compatible with photos, gif files, and videos. And the options to save photos/videos to your phone, move a file to a different album inside the app, and select an image as the album cover(s) are all wonderful features. And the option is given to delete files from your phone’s photo library once imported to help clean things up. The downfall, though, happens when uploading a video. Videos take a century and half to import. Understandably, they are larger files (especially when considering length of time) but it should take eight hours or longer to load. Importing videos seem to freeze the app. While you can still navigate in it, you cannot import anything for hours and hours when importing a video (even if it is ~20 sec) because the... well, I actually know WHAT it is but it’s inconvenient. All I can say is that the app is great. Except for this one critical piece that it claims to support.
A couple other things: 1) It would be nice to be able to crest an album within an album. 2) It’s a bummer that the timer lock screen is no longer available. And even when it was, there wasn’t a slick way to discreetly add the feature to use Touch ID when using that lock.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback & sorry to hear that video upload has been slow for you. Would you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the size of the video files and length of time it takes to upload?
Great idea for album taxonomies! I will be sure to send this to out Product Manager.
The Keepsafe Team
- KeepSafe Software, Inc
- 163.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 KeepSafe Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- KeepSafe Premium $23.99
- Keepsafe Monthly Premium $9.99
- Keepsafe Yearly Premium $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.