Secret Photo Vault will help you lockdown your secret photos, contacts, passwords, and private browser with the PIN protection.
You can secure your secrecy and precious memories for yourself. Photo Vault app give you a secret and safe place to store all your private photos, videos, passwords, contacts and internet browser information.
> Use Secret Photo Vault for these purposes:
- Preserve great and precious photos gallery and albums
- Store your private contact information
- Store all your passwords and never forget them
- Privately browse the Internet, without leaving any traces
> Basic Feature:
- Wonderful UI
- A secure and easy-to-create PIN
- Create secret photo albums and store your images library
- Save your secret videos, photos, albums into private vault
- Store passwords, surf the web
To ensure your utmost security, Photo Vault does not keep your photos or data on any kind of server. It uses the internal storage of your device only. If you delete the app, your photos & data saved in the app will also be deleted. So make sure to export your photos, videos from the app to your device's photos gallery if you need to delete the app for any reason!
Photo Vault includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories:
- Subscription start from USD 2.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription with 7 days free trial
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.maplelabs.co/policies/#terms
Hi Folks, we update the app regularly to serve you better. In this version, we offer you:
- New secret Notes feature based on users' recommendation
- Download image in web view
- Wifi files transfer
We hope to hear your feedback about our new features at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is actually really good for hiding photos, videos, contacts, you can even search the web on this and it won’t pop up on your regular search engine. All in all I would really recommend this app. And don’t worry about paying for anything you can this app perfectly without having to pay.
The things you do need to pay for are kinda like none important but for people with like more picky and like to search your phone, you can’t really hide the app that well since it’s not even the same icon as the calculator app. And they do make a app icon that looks just like the calculator and I believe “you can even use it as a calculator but you gotta pay for it which is kinda dumb.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We always want to provide our users with the best app and service. However, to archive this target, we need time and a lot of feedback from users. We will consider your feedback in future updates. Thank you again.
It allows you to save your photos in a place nobody would ever look, however, it appears in my suggestions when I swipe left on the home screen and somebody immediately knows what it is. I understand you can’t change how an apple phone works but if it actually looked like a calculator when opened this would be a problem. There are also multiple bugs like not being able to export photos, the fake password often doesn’t work and when you enter it you see all your personal photos that shouldn’t be there, crashes when moving or importing photos, and etc. you also can’t zoom in or have any control over the picture your looking at. It does work as a personal photo vault iq just wish that it was slightly better quality. I have also heard that a majority of the premium features don’t work correctly. Hope for an update to fix the bugs but otherwise a decent photo vault. And lastly if you decide your going to delete your photos after importing, save them in your my eyes only and take that risk, because otherwise you will only be able to screenshot to get them out and have lower quality pictures and also have to edit out the screen around the picture to make it look normal.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback. We assure you that we have read your feedback carefully and will consider them in future updates. As for the app icon, you can change it in the app setting to make it not highlight on your phone. Besides, you can export your photos to your phone's library with the same quality as before you import. As for the bugs, we will fix the bug soon and our apologies for this experience. Please stay tuned for the new update. Again, thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.
Great, but minor issues
This app is literally so cool with so many features. You can make a fake passcode to mislead anyone, and it’ll take images of anyone who tries to break in. It’s amazing, and I would recommend it to anyone. However, I wish there was a way you could back up your images/information in the case that you lose your phone or something goes wrong. Also, anytime I open the app, it seems to glitch and for a millisecond you can see the stuff that’s hidden. In the case that anyone were to open the app, they would get a small glimpse of what I have, which defeats the purpose of the app.
- MAPLE LABS COMPANY LIMITED
- 61.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Maple Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $3.99
- Premium $19.99
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.