Hide pictures and videos in your personal secret photo vault. Private storage app which you can hide photos, videos, passwords , contacts. There is Private Browser as well.
People can use UnderLock for:
- Preserving special memories
- Storing family photos
- Protecting copies of driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
Some of features:
- APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
- Import Photo/Video from library
- Take Photo/Video from Camera Roll
- Full functional photo/video viewer
- Simple interface
- Browse the internet without any trace
- Save contacts you don't want in your address book and call them up from the app
- Save all your passwords in one place
- Anti-theft break-in reports with photos
- Export multiple photos & videos
- Unlimited storage
- Decoy PIN
- Color Themes
- Weekly Subscription offers 3.99$ weekly subscription for unlocking all content, features and removing ads after 3 days trial.
- Monthly Subscription offers 9.99$ monthly subscription for unlocking all content, features and removing ads after 3 days trial.
- Annual Subscription offers 35.99$ annual subscription for unlocking all content, features and removing ads
- Annual Subscription offers 35.99$ annual subscription after 7 days trial for unlocking all content, features and removing ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
just one thing...
This app is absolutely great! It does all that you need to without bombarding you with "Upgrade to our premium!" or even any advertisements, it's great! Two things I would recommend that they change is
1) When you're selecting items from your camera roll, you should be able to select multiple items at the same time, rather than just one at a time
2) This one is extremely minor and probably won't dampen your experience at all, but I don't like how when you click and view a picture, or even swipe to view an adjacent photo, it pauses any music or media that is playing in the background. Again, that's extremely minor, but I'm just always listening to music and it's something I've noticed.
But yeah, I appreciate so much the authenticity and standard-ness feel of the app, and I LOVE the absence of ANY advertisements, it just makes me happy.
Was good..... Not anymore
READ THIS FIRST AND LOOK AT POSTS FROM LAST COUPLE MONTHS AND NO FURTHER BACK! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!!
The original app, as many have stated worked fine. The new updated version pretty much force you to watch ad after ad unless you subscribe. I get that they want people to watch ads or subscribe, as that’s where you make money, but not one after every three photos you look at! Run an ad when you open it and be done with it. To repeat, run one ad each time the user opens it and then leave them alone. It’s not like I’m gonna open it and spend hours before closing. Terrible. I am moving all photos and videos to a new app and deleting this. A previous reviewer had it perfectly correct, delete all of the old reviews from the original app version as this app has nothing to do with the original version that worked perfectly!
UPDATE: Just finished removing my pics and vid’s from this app. They made it to where you can only do it one pic at a time and make you watch a couple ads every 3-5 pics. Jokes on you, as I was happy to take the time to clean this out and throw this app in the garbage. Self-inflicted!
Do not get. A scam
I used this app for more than 5 years. In the beginning it was fine. Then they made major changes to the app icon and the layout inside the app. Eventually the ads started popping up like 1-2 seconds after you open the app, right around the time you click on one of the items. It’s clear they did that to make you accidentally click on the ad. When you do, it takes you out of the app. You then have to close that window, go back to the app, and enter your passcode to open it again. Then they added pop-ups that you have to wait 10 seconds before you can close. Then they added ads that do not have an “X” at the top. Fortunately if you click where the X should be, it disappears. Now the last few days, when I open the app, it forces me to pay to view the files inside it. It literally has no other option. Even that imaginary X isn’t there. I will do the 3-day trial, move all my files out, and download something else. This app is a freaking scam. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. Let’s hope they don’t siphon money from my account during my trial period. Wouldn’t be surprised.
- ReadIQ OU
- 52.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © ReadIQ
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Annual Subscription(7d trial). $35.99
- Unlock Premium Features. $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.