Kyms is an inviolable vault that allows you to hide and encrypt multimedia files, documents, passwords and much more with military grade security (AES Encryption).
Kyms is the only App on the Store that decrypts files in real time, without any waiting! By tapping on a video, for example, it will start immediatly and the decryption will continue in background.
With KYMS you can hide, encrypt and protect:
- Photos: includes also an editor with thousand of effects
- Videos: non standard formats too (Flv, Avi, Wmv, Mkv etc.) ALL DECRYPTED IN REAL TIME WHILE WATCHING!!
- Documents: Pdf, Text - can be created and edited -, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, etc.
The KYMS Premium package, available as in-app purchase, lets you hide and encrypt also:
- Contacts: you can import your phonebook contacts or create new hidden contacts.
- Tasks: with expiration date and three priority levels.
- Cards: Credit cards or any other type of cards, with enhanced barcode reader.
- Recordings: You can also record audio files while your device screen is locked.
- Any paper document: thanks to the multipage scanner with automatic page detection.
The media can be imported from:
- Device photo library: select multiple items by dragging your finger and remove them from library automatically after import (iOS 8 is required).
- Device Camera
- iTunes: using USB cable or iTunes WiFi sync
- Your Mac or Pc through WiFi: by using a standard desktop browser and dragging files on it
- Web: Thanks to the integrated multitab browser with background download capabilities
Integrated Browser features:
- Multi-tab fast internet browser
- Password saving feature
- Ultra-simple video download feature: start a video to obtain the download button.
- Tap&Hold on any link to start download.
- Enhanced private bookmarks and history management with folder support
Pin & Password
Kyms includes a customizable database to create your secured pin and password archive.
Additional security features:
- Login with: 4-digits Pin+Alphanumeric password and Touch-Id login (Touch-Id is only available on iPhone5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3)
- Panic Gesture: Put your hand on the screen or close the smart cover to log out immediately (not supported on iPod and iPad1)
- Fixed wifi transfer on iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
THE APP TO RULE THEM ALL (With A Side Of Salt)
I’ve been using this app for so many years it’s hard to even remember! I’ve been thru several generations of iPods and iPhones with this same app and this one has literally surpassed every other vault app I’ve ever tried by a landslide! Functionality is amazing and I’ve never had a major problem with them! That includes backing up and exporting everything to another device. I just have a thing of 2 for improvements. 1# PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO SAVE LIVE PHOTOS! God that’s one thing I’ve been begging for but no one has answered my prayers! It’s so simple but god I hate losing them just because I put them in the vault! And #2 Is More Of a connivence Thing, But In photo gallery now, you can zoom in on videos, so if you could add that as well as #1, I’d be set for life!😩 Keep It Up! And guys! This app is amazing, just pay 3 dollars and your set for life!
Great App, but why does it sabotage my memory???
I’ve been using this App as a Safe Box fo years, and it performs very well and is easy to use, however why does it hold on to precious storage space (3 to 4 Gigs) even after I’ve emptied it of everything, cleared the web history and have restarted my iPad several times? This is alarming to me. What is it keeping in the background to make the iOS system report there is still something there taking up precious space? I have to delete and reinstall again to recapture my storage space. It’s been doing this as long as I’ve had it. I can’t be the only one who’s noticed it. Why hasn’t this been fixed by now, or what is the explanation for it? Why has the developer ignored this question? I even asked the same via the website, and still no reply.
Only app that encrypts it’s storage
This app is incredible in that it’s database on the phone is encrypted on top of the phone being encrypted on top of iTunes backups being encrypted. Really gives me peace of mind in protecting my private content, which also includes media types such as documents and notes too. I’ve been using this app for years.
The last update in December broke video viewing from websites though. It seems like the browser spoofer is what’s broken but I can’t figure it out. On my jailbroken older phone I downgraded the KYMS version to the previous one and everything works fine but on my 11 Pro I can’t downgrade the app. Can we get an update that fixes video viewing/browser spoofing? I will immediately update this review to 5 stars when this happens.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IdeaSolutions S.r.l.
- 79.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Ideasolutions srl
- In-App Purchases
- Premium features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.