Secret photos KYMS 17+
Vault to hide and lock media
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Kyms is an inviolable vault that allows you to hide and encrypt multimedia files, documents, passwords and much more with military grade security (AES Encryption).
Kyms is the only App on the Store that decrypts files in real time, without any waiting! By tapping on a video, for example, it will start immediatly and the decryption will continue in background.
With KYMS you can hide, encrypt and protect:
- Photos: includes also an editor with thousand of effects
- Videos: non standard formats too (Flv, Avi, Wmv, Mkv etc.) ALL DECRYPTED IN REAL TIME WHILE WATCHING!!
- Documents: Pdf, Text - can be created and edited -, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, etc.
The KYMS Premium package, available as in-app purchase, lets you hide and encrypt also:
- Contacts: you can import your phonebook contacts or create new hidden contacts.
- Tasks: with expiration date and three priority levels.
- Cards: Credit cards or any other type of cards, with enhanced barcode reader.
- Recordings: You can also record audio files while your device screen is locked.
- Any paper document: thanks to the multipage scanner with automatic page detection.
The media can be imported from:
- Device photo library: select multiple items by dragging your finger and remove them from library automatically after import (iOS 8 is required).
- Device Camera
- iTunes: using USB cable or iTunes WiFi sync
- Your Mac or Pc through WiFi: by using a standard desktop browser and dragging files on it
- Web: Thanks to the integrated multitab browser with background download capabilities
Integrated Browser features:
- Multi-tab fast internet browser
- Password saving feature
- Ultra-simple video download feature: start a video to obtain the download button.
- Tap&Hold on any link to start download.
- Enhanced private bookmarks and history management with folder support
Pin & Password
Kyms includes a customizable database to create your secured pin and password archive.
Additional security features:
- Login with: 4-digits Pin+Alphanumeric password and Touch-Id login (Touch-Id is only available on iPhone5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3)
- Panic Gesture: Put your hand on the screen or close the smart cover to log out immediately (not supported on iPod and iPad1)
- Bug fix and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Recently when I download videos they download and there is no volume anymore. There is something wrong with that and it’s getting upsetting. Other than that I love the app always have. I also hate how the new update won’t let you change the icon and stuff so it was secret
Now people know what the app is when they see it kinda defeats the purpose, that’s why I got this app along time ago
THE APP TO RULE THEM ALL (With A Side Of Salt)
I’ve been using this app for so many years it’s hard to even remember! I’ve been thru several generations of iPods and iPhones with this same app and this one has literally surpassed every other vault app I’ve ever tried by a landslide! Functionality is amazing and I’ve never had a major problem with them! That includes backing up and exporting everything to another device. I just have a thing of 2 for improvements. 1# PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO SAVE LIVE PHOTOS! God that’s one thing I’ve been begging for but no one has answered my prayers! It’s so simple but god I hate losing them just because I put them in the vault! And #2 Is More Of a connivence Thing, But In photo gallery now, you can zoom in on videos, so if you could add that as well as #1, I’d be set for life!😩 Keep It Up! And guys! This app is amazing, just pay 3 dollars and your set for life!
Great App, but why does it sabotage my memory???
I’ve been using this App as a Safe Box fo years, and it performs very well and is easy to use, however why does it hold on to precious storage space (3 to 4 Gigs) even after I’ve emptied it of everything, cleared the web history and have restarted my iPad several times? This is alarming to me. What is it keeping in the background to make the iOS system report there is still something there taking up precious space? I have to delete and reinstall again to recapture my storage space. It’s been doing this as long as I’ve had it. I can’t be the only one who’s noticed it. Why hasn’t this been fixed by now, or what is the explanation for it? Why has the developer ignored this question? I even asked the same via the website, and still no reply.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IdeaSolutions S.r.l.
- 80.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Ideasolutions srl
- In-App Purchases
- Premium features $2.99