Password protect all of your private photos and videos!
Works just like your camera roll, but the photos are stored in a password protected folder with added security! Records a log of all logins and break-in attempts to your folder with photo-ID taken from the front facing camera. Decoy login to hide your REAL private photos and videos!
- Photos and videos stored in a password protected folder
- Records all login attempts to the folder with date, time, and photo-ID
- Records all break-in attempts with date, time, and
- Badge alerts to show number of break-in attemps to your folder
- Disguised app icon to look like a regular folder
- Decoy login to hide your REAL private photos and
- More intuitive and feature rich than the default camera roll
- Easily organize photos and videos by albums
- Import/export photos and videos from your existing albums
- Take private photos and videos from within the app
- Move, copy, and paste photos and videos between albums
We fixed the bugs and issues with the app being used with iPhone 5 and iPad and implemented some functionalities.
1. User has to enter a password every time he launches the app.
2. App UI needs update for iPhone5.
3. Need to make app compatible for iPhone6 and iPhone6Plus.
4. For iPad: App UI needs to get modified.
5. There are ads error both in iPhone and iPad. Ads are not showing.
6. Following frameworks needs to be updated: AdMob, Mobclix to be removed.
7. 'My Apps' view is not working properly. Clicking on apps it is showing error. - Need to Remove
8. After clearing Logins from successful logins, it is not getting cleared permanently.
9. The sign out functionality has been done in Settings Screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good To Bad 2
This WAS a good app, now it is not. I have been using this app for many years but after this last update I am starting to think I need to find a new Secret App.
Please fix the following issues:
The Decoy profile now has access to the settings. Only the Secret profile should have access to the app setting, or at-least the secret profile settings.
There is 3/8 of an inch at the bottom of the screen that is now dead space.
When you open a picture file and scroll to a picture you want to view and click on it, it now defaults to the first picture in the file.
Please rename the profiles, using secret and decoy give the app away.
Please fix these issues.
Good then bad
This app was great for a long while! It held all the photos i needed and everything and then after a while ads showed up everywhere and would log me out every few seconds. I undated it thinking it would fix the problem but now there are ad videos and the layout doesn't look nice; it's a real shame!
Fix this app now. I can't export any of my photos. There are ads popping up everywhere. There needs to be changes made ASAP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.