PROTECT YOUR "SPECIAL" PHOTOS + VIDEOS+ACCOUNT+PASSWORD
SHARE YOUR PRIVATE CONTENT TO YOUR CLOSE FRIEND IN SAFE WAY
• Private Cloud Service
• Register your cloud account to protect your secret media
• Upload and Download across all device quickly
• Backup up to 5000 photos and videos inside Secretsafe fully encrypted
• Password Protected App Entry
• Pin Lock
• Fingerprint Identification
• Dot Lock Pattern
• Password Protected+Fingerprint Identification Photo Albums&Password Account
(Keep people out of your private albums)
• Illegal person break in reports.
• Decoy Password
• Dot Lock Security
• Create Albums right in the App
• Create Account&Password, then paste the password on the paste board to use.
• Import/Export from Photo&Video App
• iTunes Syncing
• Email Photos&videos
• Text Message Photos
• Image Gallery
• Intuitive Interface just like Photo App
• Set effective time for sharing content
• Easily control who sees your secret posts.
SHARE PRIVATE MEDIA WITH CLOSED FRIEND
• Import/Export from Photo App
• Watch Videos
CloudStorage Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for more cloud storage space and more features.
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 USD weekly, $5.99 USD monthly and $19.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to upload thousands of photos & videos to cloud server.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Knockout Plus subscription
Fix the bugs that make crashes
Ratings and Reviews
I am so impressed
This is a fantastic app!! I'm so glad to finally have a place to keep my cutesy pictures that I send my long distance boyfriend and not have to instantly delete them (not sexts per say). However they are still the kind of things I don't want my Grandma and Co-Workers to see if they scroll too far while I am showing them my nephews baptism etc ;-) This app is perfect for keeping these pictures well hidden from prying eyes as it looks like a calculator and you can put a password on it too. It has a cloud storage, easily integrates with the camera/photo program too! I'm very impressed with it so far.. Check it out if you have the need for a secret photo reel. You wont be disappointed!!!
2 Stars 2 Complaints
1) This thing loves to take pictures... of YOU! SomeHow, SomeWay, this thing keeps turning the Selfie Camera on! Of course you don't know it, cause there is no viewfinder, cause it is a spy camera. So you're firing away, thinking you're getting shots of what you want. Come to find out, you're getting a bunch of shots of YOU!
2) Then this thing sprays the pictures "vault" folder. They are not in any order! So you don't know which picutres you just took, Cause you don't recognize any of the pictures, Cause you are not looking for pictures of YOU!
Then downloading the pictures isn't easy either. Once you figure it out, you forget by the next time you have to download pictures.
The good points are:
there is no shutter sound.
And there is no viewfinder. So people looking over your shoulder can't see that you are taking pictures.
The picutres are hidden in a scret folder. No-one can get to the folder without: knowing how & knowing your PIN.
You can't tell if you've taken a picture (of yourself or of anything) cause all you do is push the +- key. SO what you do is: type a number, leave it in the display. Then when you type the +- key, the number will change to either + or -. Then you know you have taken a picture.
I JUST figured out how the camera changes from Front camera to Bakc camera, and vice versa... it is the % key that switches it.
Calculator / Photo Storage Review
For a free app, this works pretty amazing. I would say the one drawback is that when you first fire up this "fake" calculator, it actually says "Secret Safe" right there in the middle of the screen for a few seconds. That kind of defeats the whole idea of it being "secret". So, if the wife is around and you were opening this to prove that it is a real function calculator, just hover your thumb over the center of the screen for a second and she will never see that "secret safe" logo. Other than that one small thing, this app works great.
- Guixiang Chen
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Loveyouchen
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $1.99
- Cloud Storage:7 days $1.99
- One Month Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.