Secrets is a simple and secure password manager and secure wallet. Safely store your passwords, credit cards, bank details and more.
• Store all your passwords, credit cards, bank details and other private information securely in one place.
• Automatically fill logins on Safari and other browsers with a click of a button. No more copying and pasting!
• Your secrets, on all your devices. Using iCloud your secrets are effortlessly kept in sync across you Mac, iPod, iPhone and iPad. (iOS app sold separately)
• Generate strong, secure passwords and enjoy the security of having unique passwords for all your logins.
• Intelligent search helps you find your secrets quickly.
• Import passwords and other information from popular apps/services such as 1Password, LastPass, RapidoSerial and PasswordWallet. Or simply import from a generic CSV file.
• Generate One-Time Passwords to login to services that support two-factor authentication.
• Create and print a recovery key to unlock your data in case you forget your passphrase.
• Attach files to your items for safe keeping.
• Unlock your secrets using Touch ID or your Apple Watch.
Secrets was designed to be secure from the start:
• Your data is stored using modern cryptographic algorithms such as XSalsa20 and XChaCha20 using 256 bit keys.
• The Secrets app is the one and only app that decrypts and handles your data. Browser extensions and helper apps defer to Secrets to access your data.
• Automatic locking keeps your secrets safe even if your device is lost or stolen.
• The secure and customizable strong password generator creates unpredictable and unique passwords
• Perform a security check on your logins to find weak, old or breached passwords.
Go to https://outercorner.com/secrets/ for more information or to get in touch.
Secrets is free to use with up to 10 items. Unlock unlimited items with an In-App Purchase.
• Fixed issue with using Touch ID on M1 Macs
• Added support for the upcoming Arc browser
• Other minor bug fixes.
• Added default filters for all your tags
• Improved detection and filling of Credit Card forms
• Secrets will now remember selected filters when it's relaunched
• Fixed crash on startup on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
• Restored ability to copy passwords from the password history
• Use your Shortcuts involving Secrets on macOS Monterey
• Import passwords from Safari 15 on macOS
• Improved importing from 1Password
• Other minor bug fixes.
If something's not working for you, you have a suggestion or any other type of feedback, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy using Secrets? Write a review! We love hearing from you, and it helps us makes Secrets even better.
Thank you for using Secrets!
Ratings and Reviews
Just what the Doctor ordered
If you are looking for an affordable Password Manager, one that is not bloated with seldom used 'bells and whistles’, the combination of Secrets and Secrets Touch for iOS, are for you. Secrets is a robust, totally capable storage medium for your passwords, account information, credit card info, etc. Secrets is purposed dead-center, without the added fluff. It’s extensions work seamlessly with Safari, both on the OS version and iOS version, SYNCing is seamless and is easy to set-up. Importing from 1Password worked surprisingly well, requiring very little corrective action to the results. I’ve had Secrets and Secrets Touch for only a short while, but I’m very impressed.
Great app that syncs across devices.
This app is great for keeping up with all of your passwords. I especially like that fact that it autogenerates passwords for you and also shows the past passwords you had before. The only thing that I wish they wouldn't do is charge you for iMac and mobile devices separately. Why not set it up as one package. Anyway, I've got more than my money's worth out of it. The only thing I would suggest is setting up a retreval process of the password you use to log into Secrets. My partner uses his fingerprint and he can't remember his password.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your comments. Regarding the retrieval process, you can setup a recovery key with Secrets for Mac that allows you to recover your data if you ever forget you passphrase. You just need to print it and keep it somewhere safe.
Excellent, intuitive, elegantly designed
I appreciate the simplicity and the minimalism that seems to echo an app Steve Jobs would have approved of. I used to own 1Pass, and this is so much more comfortable of an ecosystem. Thanks, guys, let me know when you've got a way to encrypt files and folders within your software.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your review. You can an already attach files to existing items. If you just want to attach a file that’s not associated with any of your existing items, you can simply create a Note to hold the file. There’s no support for folders but you can zip the folder first. These attachments are all encrypted of course.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outer Corner, Unipessoal LDA
- 22.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016-2022 Outer Corner. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Secrets Premium $19.99
- Premium Promo $13.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.