Secrets is a simple and secure password manager and secure wallet. Safely store your passwords, credit cards, bank details and more.
• Store all your passwords, credit cards, bank details and other private information securely in one place.
• Automatically fill logins on Safari and other browsers with a click of a button. No more copying and pasting!
• Your secrets, on all your devices. Using iCloud your secrets are effortlessly kept in sync across you Mac, iPod, iPhone and iPad. (iOS app sold separately)
• Generate strong, secure passwords and enjoy the security of having unique passwords for all your logins.
• Intelligent search helps you find your secrets quickly.
• Import passwords and other information from popular apps/services such as 1Password, LastPass, RapidoSerial and PasswordWallet. Or simply import from a generic CSV file.
• Generate One-Time Passwords to login to services that support two-factor authentication.
• Create and print a recovery key to unlock your data in case you forget your passphrase.
• Attach files to your items for safe keeping.
• Unlock your secrets using Touch ID or your Apple Watch.
Secrets was designed to be secure from the start:
• Your data is stored using modern cryptographic algorithms such as XSalsa20 and XChaCha20 using 256 bit keys.
• The Secrets app is the one and only app that decrypts and handles your data. Browser extensions and helper apps defer to Secrets to access your data.
• Automatic locking keeps your secrets safe even if your device is lost or stolen.
• The secure and customizable strong password generator creates unpredictable and unique passwords
• Perform a security check on your logins to find weak, old or breached passwords.
Go to https://outercorner.com/secrets/ for more information or to get in touch.
Secrets is free to use with up to 10 items. Unlock unlimited items with an In-App Purchase.
• Fixed crash that could happen to some users on application startup.
Secrets 3.2 + macOS Catalina = :D
** Unlock with the Apple Watch **
Secrets could already be unlocked with Touch ID on compatible Macs, with this version and macOS Catalina, you can do the same by simply double-clicking your Apple Watch's side button.
** Additional browsers support **
We've had plenty of requests for the Brave browser and Firefox Developer Edition. The wait is over. Now if you install the Secrets extension on these browser, auto filling Logins will work as expected.
** Catalina compatibility **
Secrets should work smoothly with Catalina now, including support for the new user consent permissions.
No release could be complete without mentioning the generic bug fixes and performance improvements… Well this release is no different! We've squashed a few bugs and made some things faster here and there.
NOTE: Secrets 3.2 now requires macOS 10.12 and iOS 11.
If something's not working for you, you have a suggestion or any other type of feedback, email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy using Secrets? Write a review! We love hearing from you, and it helps us makes Secrets even better.
Thank you for using Secrets!
Ratings and Reviews
Just what the Doctor ordered
If you are looking for an affordable Password Manager, one that is not bloated with seldom used 'bells and whistles’, the combination of Secrets and Secrets Touch for iOS, are for you. Secrets is a robust, totally capable storage medium for your passwords, account information, credit card info, etc. Secrets is purposed dead-center, without the added fluff. It’s extensions work seamlessly with Safari, both on the OS version and iOS version, SYNCing is seamless and is easy to set-up. Importing from 1Password worked surprisingly well, requiring very little corrective action to the results. I’ve had Secrets and Secrets Touch for only a short while, but I’m very impressed.
Great app that syncs across devices.
This app is great for keeping up with all of your passwords. I especially like that fact that it autogenerates passwords for you and also shows the past passwords you had before. The only thing that I wish they wouldn't do is charge you for iMac and mobile devices separately. Why not set it up as one package. Anyway, I've got more than my money's worth out of it. The only thing I would suggest is setting up a retreval process of the password you use to log into Secrets. My partner uses his fingerprint and he can't remember his password.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your comments. Regarding the retrieval process, you can setup a recovery key with Secrets for Mac that allows you to recover your data if you ever forget you passphrase. You just need to print it and keep it somewhere safe.
Simple and Effective
This password app does everything you need. Syncs over all your devices, stores the passwords encrypted. Others do more for more money but his does all you need for less.
- Outer Corner, Unipessoal LDA
- 16.1 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016-2019 Outer Corner. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Secrets Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.