Secrets is a simple and secure password manager and secure wallet. Safely store your passwords, credit cards, bank details and more.
• Store all your passwords, credit cards, bank details and other private information securely in one place.
• Automatically fill logins on Safari and other browsers with a click of a button. No more copying and pasting!
• Your secrets, on all your devices. Using iCloud your secrets are effortlessly kept in sync across you Mac, iPod, iPhone and iPad. (iOS app sold separately)
• Generate strong, secure passwords and enjoy the security of having unique passwords for all your logins.
• Intelligent search helps you find your secrets quickly.
• Import passwords and other information from popular apps/services such as 1Password, LastPass, RapidoSerial and PasswordWallet. Or simply import from a generic CSV file.
• Generate One-Time Passwords to login to services that support two-factor authentication.
• Create and print a recovery key to unlock your data in case you forget your passphrase.
• Attach files to your items for safe keeping.
• Unlock your secrets using Touch ID or your Apple Watch.
Secrets was designed to be secure from the start:
• Your data is stored using modern cryptographic algorithms such as XSalsa20 and XChaCha20 using 256 bit keys.
• The Secrets app is the one and only app that decrypts and handles your data. Browser extensions and helper apps defer to Secrets to access your data.
• Automatic locking keeps your secrets safe even if your device is lost or stolen.
• The secure and customizable strong password generator creates unpredictable and unique passwords
• Perform a security check on your logins to find weak, old or breached passwords.
Go to https://outercorner.com/secrets/ for more information or to get in touch.
Secrets is free to use with up to 10 items. Unlock unlimited items with an In-App Purchase.
• Other minor bug fixes.
• Fixed an issue introduced on 10.15.3 that caused Secrets to show an error when launching a service but the target app was not running.
• Added ability to import data from Enpass.
• Password generation settings are now remembered.
• Fixed crash that could happen to some users on application startup.
• Implemented various minor enhancements.
• Other minor bug fixes.
Secrets 3.2 + macOS Catalina = :D
** Unlock with the Apple Watch **
Secrets could already be unlocked with Touch ID on compatible Macs, with this version and macOS Catalina, you can do the same by simply double-clicking your Apple Watch's side button.
** Additional browsers support **
We've had plenty of requests for the Brave browser and Firefox Developer Edition. The wait is over. Now if you install the Secrets extension on these browser, auto filling Logins will work as expected.
** Catalina compatibility **
Secrets should work smoothly with Catalina now, including support for the new user consent permissions.
No release could be complete without mentioning the generic bug fixes and performance improvements… Well this release is no different! We've squashed a few bugs and made some things faster here and there.
NOTE: Secrets 3.2 now requires macOS 10.12 and iOS 11.
If something's not working for you, you have a suggestion or any other type of feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy using Secrets? Write a review! We love hearing from you, and it helps us makes Secrets even better.
Thank you for using Secrets!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I ⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎ Came for the Aesthetic, Stayed for the Quality ⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎
Okay, I admit it: I didn't feel like doing super in-depth research about each and every one of the Password Manager apps out there. So I did some quick base-level research to find out what the most decent options were, and ended up choosing Secrets because, well, it's so much better to look at than a lot of other software if we're being totally honest here.
Luckily, it's been quite a long time since when I initially purchased the Secrets apps for both my Macbook Air as well as my iPhone (Love that Secrets does have both so that my devices always stay effortlessly in sync), and I'm happy to announce that I've been nothing but utterly pleased with my experience using Secrets as my sole main password manager app. I have never, not even once, had any kind of issue with either the desktop or the mobile version of the app... and that's saying a lot coming from me, because I tend to get a lil nitpicky when it comes to these types of apps meant for pretty much daily use - I expect my daily usage to be easy, intuitive, and seamless, so thank goodness I made the choice to go with Secrets, because my experience has been exactly that and more.
Thank you, Secrets developers, for creating such a lovely password manager application! 😁😁😁
Just what the Doctor ordered
If you are looking for an affordable Password Manager, one that is not bloated with seldom used 'bells and whistles’, the combination of Secrets and Secrets Touch for iOS, are for you. Secrets is a robust, totally capable storage medium for your passwords, account information, credit card info, etc. Secrets is purposed dead-center, without the added fluff. It’s extensions work seamlessly with Safari, both on the OS version and iOS version, SYNCing is seamless and is easy to set-up. Importing from 1Password worked surprisingly well, requiring very little corrective action to the results. I’ve had Secrets and Secrets Touch for only a short while, but I’m very impressed.
Great app that syncs across devices.
This app is great for keeping up with all of your passwords. I especially like that fact that it autogenerates passwords for you and also shows the past passwords you had before. The only thing that I wish they wouldn't do is charge you for iMac and mobile devices separately. Why not set it up as one package. Anyway, I've got more than my money's worth out of it. The only thing I would suggest is setting up a retreval process of the password you use to log into Secrets. My partner uses his fingerprint and he can't remember his password.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your comments. Regarding the retrieval process, you can setup a recovery key with Secrets for Mac that allows you to recover your data if you ever forget you passphrase. You just need to print it and keep it somewhere safe.
- Outer Corner, Unipessoal LDA
- 16.1 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016-2019 Outer Corner. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Secrets Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.