Wherever you go, your phone goes. And so does your private information. We made it our mission to secure your digital life, with zero effort on your part.
Your privacy and security are important - but it takes a lot of time to manage things like that. Unless, that is, you install Surfshark VPN.
〈 WHAT THE APP HELPS YOU DO 〉
▸ Secure your identity online
▸ Make sure every public Wi-Fi is safe
▸ Stay private with our strict no-logs policy
▸ Encrypt all your traffic to protect it from snoopers
▸ Keep your real location unknown
▸ Protect all the devices you have
▸ Get help from 24/7 live support team
〈 WHAT THE EXPERTS THINK 〉
“It’s a one-stop VPN for privacy and security online, with a surprisingly deep list of extra tools and features.” - CultOfMac.com
“It is a pleasure to see a new VPN service come across my desk that gets so much right. Overall, it's an excellent product.” - PCMag.com
“Surfshark is a speedy and powerful VPN with an array of advanced features.” - TechRadar.com
〈 WHAT YOU’LL LOVE TO DO WITH IT 〉
▸ Hiding your IP to make sure it remains private
▸ Using online banking securely
▸ Connecting to any of our 800+ servers in 50+ countries
▸ Sending and downloading confidential or private files safely
▸ Protecting yourself from DDoS or doxxing attacks while gaming
▸ Being seamlessly private & secure online, every day!
〈 AUTOMATIC RENEWAL 〉
• Surfshark is a paid service so you’ll need a subscription to use it
• The payment will be charged to your Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your App Store Account Settings
• Any unused portion of Surfshark's free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Terms of Services: https://surfshark.com/terms-of-service/
Breaking news: we did some bug fixin'. It may not sound like much, but it's honest work.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I hardly EVER give 5 stars
Surfshark is hands down the best VPN I have used. And I have used quite a bit. Hola, Betternet, Hotspot Shield, ExpressVPN, you name it. Not one of them comes close to Surfshark! The servers are speedy. Your privacy is real. I looked up my IP several times and I am most definitely in the country I selected.
And privacy is what you really want these days. And Surfshark gives you that. Customer service? Are you kidding me? They answer immediately in chat and are extremely helpful? I don’t think I have ever had this much help from a VPN company. When I asked questions in chat over at ExpressVPN all they wanted to do was sell me an extremely expensive subscription. Surfshark takes the time to help you, guide you through the process, even if you know next to nothing about WiFi, VPN’s or are not really tech savvy.
Hands down, Surfshark is the best VPN I have ever used. I stated as much above and I will stand by it. And it really is very affordable. It works every single day, every single time you connect. And they are constantly making it better and updating the app. If you have an issue, which has been rare for me, they are on top of it. Very helpful. Very friendly. Very knowledgeable. I will definitively continue being a subscriber.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Unfortunately, you would only be able to access mentioned streaming service while using desktop devices only. Our tech-team is indeed looking for a solution regarding this matter and hopefully the matter will be resolved soon.
I had wasted money on other VPN services out there, and my problem was they kept disconnecting. So I would spend hours on an open network possibly unsecured. So I sat down and just looked and looked, for me my phone is most important for me to secure. I do lots on it and have lots of sensitive info like everyone else. When surfshark popped it was perfect, 1st off the price was just the best I had seen. 2nd the amount of devices where even better unlimited (at least that’s how it was advertised a year ago I haven’t looked recently) 3rd it could virtually work with anything without the hassle of something going wrong. Over they every thing you need I even added the hacklock and blind search clean web. It makes such a difference for me, but what they supply is the monitoring aspect and actually alert you when oh let’s say your emails been compromised. I’ll keep on purchasing my subscription I purchased 3 years my firs go around.
• Good Customer Service (responds to email quickly)
• Reliability...? and here’s why. Reasons why we use VPN is to hide our IP for security reasons. In addition, we use VPN to be able to access apps that is only available in other countries. Connecting to other states is no issue. Connecting to other countries is unstable. I tried to connect to an Asian Country coz the app is only available to this specific country only. At first it worked and I was so happy that I finally have found a VPN that’s affordable and had this specific country available. The next time I tried connecting again to this Asian country and it did connected then opened the app that allows only that specific country tells me that “this app is not available in other countries “. ??? I toggled back to the VPN and it says I am still connected to that specific asian country. I verified the location that I’m connected with on IPlocation site and it’s telling me that the IP address that I’m connected to is in Europe when actually the VPN says I’m connected to an Asian country. So yes, the VPN is kinda unstable. From time to time the app recognizes that I’m connected to an asian IP address when at times I’m in Europe. I hope they fix this problem.
Developer Response ,
Hello there! Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. Regarding the App Store - since upon registering you need to actually enter your location along with ZIP Code and your credit card, simple VPN IP change will not make you appear elsewhere. With VPN you need to create a different App Store profile in the desired location. As for the IP location checker - not all of them provide most up-to-date information. Some have old databases which could not be trusted, moreover, if the servers you connect to are newly obtained by us. I would recommend you to contact me at Miles@surfshark.com so we could talk this over and solve these issues. Miles.
- SURFSHARK LTD
- 132.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SURFSHARK LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Annual VPN Subscription $47.99
- 1 Month $10.99
- Annual VPN Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.