SecureBridge is a messaging app for security-conscious organizations and groups that need to provide an alternative way for their employees and teams to communicate and share nonpublic information with their customers and colleagues. The mobile solution is easy to use and feature-rich, including text messaging, image sharing, instant push-to-talk voice communications (i.e. “voice recorder”), live video calls and conferencing.
SecureBridge is purpose-built for security-conscious organizations. In today’s 24-7, global business environment, personal devices are frequently used to communicate all types of sensitive and critical information. SecureBridge protects the confidential nature of these conversations by providing a secure to solution to share images, voice messages and video with colleagues and customers.
Public safety departments, and in particular, first responders and law enforcement, encounter sensitive and potentially life-threatening information on a regular basis. SecureBridge is designed to support these Law Enforcement professionals in their efforts to keep officer-to-officer and officer-to-command center communications safe and secure.
SecureBridge’s software has been carefully engineered to allow seamless integration with existing IT systems thereby eliminating the need for investment in new, expensive hardware or software systems.
Secure Access and Deployment
• Secure Access - Secure remote access capabilities allowing only authorized users to remotely access the messages, while unauthorized users would be prevented access.
• Active Directory (AD) Integration – Use AD credentials for Single Sign-On to manage and communicate with all SecureBridge users from the Everbridge Admin dashboard.
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) Integration – Control updates, auto-configure application settings, prevent data loss and more.
Secure Data Sharing, Archiving and Compliance
• Simple, Secure and Compliant Mobile Messaging for Security-Conscious Organizations - Military level grade RSA 2048 public/private key encryption of data at rest. Triple encrypted communications
• Archiving of Messages - Archiving capabilities of incoming, outgoing and internal communications to meet with the record retention requirement of any of the compliance.
• Physical Security and Compliance - SecureBridge servers are hosted in data centers certified for: HIPAA, SOC 2, Type-||, SOC 3, FISMA, FedRamp, PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, SOX and FIPS 140-2.
• Analytics - securely download and view user messages, conversation threads and usage analytics in HTML or CSV format.
• Driving Adoption – SecureBridge comes with built-in tools to drive enterprise level adoption.
• Access to Archives – Supports secure administrative access to audit content, receive intrusion reports and follow audit trails
Visit our website www.everbridge.com for more information about the enterprise version of the application which includes single-sign-on integration, database logging and more.
If you have technical questions or issues, we are here to help. Please send an email to email@example.com
Minor usability enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I've been looking for !
I've been looking for a simple and secure way to communicate with my patients, and this is it. Still hoping for more bells and whistles with the pro version and updates.
Pretty much covers any kind of interaction needed with my team. Nice to have it all in one place and know my privacy is protected too.
It's so much like iMessage and FaceTime, I picked it up in nothing flat.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.