Caught these intruders in action! The screenshot shows a recorded scene of our hotel room, captured by this app. We weren't there, when this happened, and we didn't authorized them.
Find out what happens to your hotel room, when you are gone!
You can use it for your hotel room, your dorm room, your office, your house, your store or anywhere else, while you are not there.
How long can it record?
It can record a full day, a few days, a full week or even a full month, or more!*
- Records more than an entire weekend, a week or a month!
- Can record more than 1000 hours straight.
- Records anything, unattended.
- Set it to record and forget it. It will continuously record until you stop it.
- Record your house, your office, your hotel room, your dorm, your shop, or anywhere, while you are gone!
- Protected from Wi-Fi hacking. WPA2 is now breakable by hackers.
- Use old iPhone, iPad or iPod! Supports iOS 7 and above!
- Night Recording with Flash enabled.
- Watch video files directly from the app. Tap "i" button to access all video recordings.
- Do you need to copy a video footage? Copy video files via iTunes File Sharing.
- and more!
- Start/Stop Recording : tap a big circle button at bottom to start recording. Toggle it again to stop recording.
- Copy Video files : Use iTunes File Sharing to copy the recorded video files. Under File Sharing in iTunes, tap the app and select all video files and drag-and-drop them to your desktop on a PC or a Mac.
- Focusing Camera : tap anywhere on the screen to re-focus the camera. This auto-balances the camera focus, the contrast and white-balancing.
- Night recording: turn the flash on to enable the night recording.
* The record capacity is determined by the free storage space available on your device. Please try to free up storage space by deleting unused apps, photos, music or videos, before using this app.
Supports iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Nice start. Keep Going
You have the beginnings of an app to compete with Ring camera.
All the WiFi hardware is here. Tap into it. Let me control remotely. Video, audio, and flash. Ignore the people who think the iPhone has a built in motion detector. However, contact someone who has made one and see if they can stick a Lightning cable on it. Adjustable resolution on the fly. These folks who claim blurry don’t understand why the resolution is low. Space. I thought it was a great compromise. But up it when the fictitious motion detector picks something up.
Your upside potential is huge. Keep coding. Many people have an old iPhone to dedicate to this, or buying one is cheaper than Ring. Utilize all the power and features that you have over Ring on the hardware side. WiFi to Mac, flash drive for 24 hr recording.
The list goes on and on. Take this from the hobby app it feels like to the next level. Heck, I’ll crowd fund you for all the above.
Please give it some thought.
Where are my videos?
Thank for app but:
After recording a video, and after some time return to the program, the video is not available? Where should I showed up?
This is a clever app
Are use it as my dash cam then if everything is incident free I'll just delete it and save the space for next time
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.