This app makes your old device a security cam. For monitoring your pets, family members, seniors, etc. Use it for your office, house, apartment, dorm, warehouse, car, storage, etc.
- No Monthly Subscription.
- Records up to 12 hours on a full charge.
- We don't store your videos on any cloud service.
- Only you can access your videos.
- Wifi / Bluetooth Hacker proof.
- And, more!
- All recorded videos are stored in your device only.
- All recorded videos are watermarked with timestamps.
- No one can break into your videos, unless WiFi or Bluetooth is ON.
- Only you can access videos with the Guided Access enabled.
- Keeps a rolling window of 7 days of recording, if plugged in, for a 64G iPad, for example.
- Keeps more than 14 days of rolling window, for a device with 128GB or more.
- To export a recorded video, use iPhone File Sharing with your Mac or PC.
- Please turn OFF Bluetooth and Wifi, while using this app to be protected from the wireless hacking.
- Please enable "Guided Access" to lock the device to Security App with a password. This ensures that nobody else can deactivate the app and access or delete videos.
Fixed a memory leak.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice start. Keep Going
You have the beginnings of an app to compete with Ring camera.
All the WiFi hardware is here. Tap into it. Let me control remotely. Video, audio, and flash. Ignore the people who think the iPhone has a built in motion detector. However, contact someone who has made one and see if they can stick a Lightning cable on it. Adjustable resolution on the fly. These folks who claim blurry don’t understand why the resolution is low. Space. I thought it was a great compromise. But up it when the fictitious motion detector picks something up.
Your upside potential is huge. Keep coding. Many people have an old iPhone to dedicate to this, or buying one is cheaper than Ring. Utilize all the power and features that you have over Ring on the hardware side. WiFi to Mac, flash drive for 24 hr recording.
The list goes on and on. Take this from the hobby app it feels like to the next level. Heck, I’ll crowd fund you for all the above.
Please give it some thought.
Is it safe to leave this iphone for the intruder to see?
The first thing an intruder does when entering my hotel room is to pick up this iphone and put it in his pocket. Or not???
Where are my videos?
Thank for app but:
After recording a video, and after some time return to the program, the video is not available? Where should I showed up?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.