“See, Hear, Read” by Bendon® lets kids experience a whole new dimension in learning. These engaging interactive workbooks provide a unique interactive experience to reinforce the basic skills taught in each one. Kids will delight as they learn the alphabet and then see each letter come to life by seeing a photograph, hearing the letter sound, and reading the letter. Unique interactive experiences are provided in each workbook to teach and reinforce: the alphabet, letter sounds, phonics, math problems, Spanish words, beginning reading, and more! This FREE, easy-to-use app works with any of the workbooks in the “See, Hear, Read” series. Just download the app to your mobile device, launch the app, and then hold the device over each page that has the special “See, Hear, Read” icon to experience the excitement.
The “See, Hear, Read” series includes:
• Beginning Sounds
• Phonics 1
• Phonics 2
• Reading Readiness
• Numbers 1-12
• Early Spanish
The “See, Hear, Read” workbooks are fun and educational because:
1. Each workbook provides a unique interactive experience that will reinforce and teach basic skills.
2. Seeing, Hearing, and Reading adds a component of curiosity and excitement on each special page.
3. Listening to clear enunciation of letters, words, and math facts will strengthen auditory learning.
4. Seeing pictures is a great way for visual learners to see relationships between ideas and retain information.
5. The interactive experiences will motivate reluctant learners.
6. Using a mobile device builds fine motor skills and confidence.
Features of the “See, Hear, Read” series includes:
• Easy-to-use FREE app
• Between 12-26 unique interactive pages in each workbook
• Recording by Twin Sisters®, the leader in children’s educational music with more that 60 million albums sold!
• Reward Stickers in each workbook
Bonus! App includes 1 FREE workbook page inside the app.
Improved image recognition.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Your better off actually interacting with your child rather than shoving yet another piece of technology in their faces. I don’t think the app is complete. Random photos from the page are being shown and I had no sound. For in expensive book great ideas. Interact with the child leave the app behind.
App gives an example of the letter and says it out loud. Although like another review said your better off interacting with your child , then using a device to teach what you can teach . Not bad for the price though !
Downloading was fine, but when you scan the page it only sounds out one picture on the page and not all the pictures on the page and it’s not even the first picture it’s just random. Very disappointing
- Digital Strategy Group
- 101.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright: © ℗ 2018 Twin Sisters IP, LLC All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.