See How You Eat Food Diary is a simple and easy-to-use photo food journal helping you to eat healthily & regularly — at the same time tracking your meals.
1. See your daily meals at a glance
2. Easy and simple to use - easy way to log your meals
3. Meal reminders - regular meals mean you’re not continuously hungry
4. Feel more energetic
5. Get to your healthiest weight
6. Become mindful of your eating habits
With the See How You Eat Food Diary, you can see at a glance all the meals you’ve had that day, compelling you to make healthier choices. Photographing your meals encourages you to change your eating habits. Meal reminders help you to eat regularly, and you’ll feel more energetic throughout the day.
BENEFITS OF PHOTOGRAPHING:
• You’ll see at a glance all the meals of the day
• Photographing your meals encourages smart choices
• An easy method to log your meals
BENEFITS OF REGULAR EATING:
• Stay energetic throughout the day
• Weight loss and weight control becomes easier
• Lose cravings for unhealthy foods
BENEFIT OF KEEPING A FOOD DIARY:
• According to studies keeping a food diary can double a person's weight loss
• People who keep a food journal with SHYE Coach report they make smarter choices, eat more vegetables and pay attention to portion size
WHY SEE HOW YOU EAT FOOD JOURNAL?
1. Meal logger: an easy way to log your meals
2. Automatically more mindful eating
3. Nutrition diary that motivates without gimmicks
4. Stay on track with the eating habit change
5. Possibility to plan for the future days
6. Meal reminders to keep your nutrition plan going
7. Log water, emotions, and activity (Premium users)
8. Simple to share your log with a coach, nutritionist or a doctor
It doesn’t matter whether your goal is to feel better, be more energetic, to lose weight, or manage your weight, See How You Eat helps you to succeed. It’s the easiest way to track your meals… and to eat regularly! No reason to go hungry!
Health Revolution Ltd develops simple and easy-to-use nutrition coaching concepts for mobile platforms. Our mission is to help people discover the basics of balanced eating in a way suitable for today’s hectic lifestyle. We are against crash diets. We stand for permanent balance. Our vision is a world without dieting.
Subscription pricing and terms:
See How You Eat App offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at €9.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at €27.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to all SHYE Premium features while you maintain an active subscription.
The Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew in your iTunes Account anytime. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Your easiest food diary ever. Meal logging made simple, fun and effective.
Now introducing the new premium with cool new features: like daily water tracking. The app now also includes daily water tracking and trackers for activity and emotions. Helping you to have everything in the same place.
The new features are helping you share and save the data more easily at the same time to become more aware of your eating habits and other habits. How active are you during the day, do you sit or stand, drink water or not.
This update includes:
- Deeper blue color for daily water tracking
- Layout fix for iPhone X, XR, and bigger iPhones
- Bugfix for water tracking not activating immediately for Premium users
The previous updates include:
- Some new features to help you to get on board
- Improvement on the Daily Water Tracking feature
- Bugfix for editing the time on iPhone X, XR, and other new models
- German and Spanish localisations
- Some stability improvements
- Some fixing with the app content
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this app very much. I think it’s extremely easy to use, but still very helpful. I’ve been struggling with eating disorder and other problems for a long time, and this apps kind of helps me to make smarter choices in picking food, avoid binge eating and overall see what I eat.
I guess the only thing I would suggest adding is photo editing. I mean things like filters, brightness, saturation and so on. I also reckon it would be a good idea if this app had a possibility to write on photos. I know that you can add captions, but it’s not quite the same. I always edit my food photos and type names of different products, but I have to use other apps to do this, which can take a long time. So it would be amazing if I could do everything in one app
I still want to say a huge thank you to the creators of this app - your app motivates me so much!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your motivating reply. P.S. You can also write us feedback by using the "give feedback" feature on the settings page. We are happy to listen to all the good ideas you have.
Very well done App!
Just purchased the premium version. So far as I am getting in to it it seems great and very much what I was looking for. My goal however isn’t to lose weight, it is to stay in track with eating correctly during the day. I want to use this in addition to a workout plan and actually build muscle and bulk up some.
I am an executive chef and during many busy day’s , I don’t always eat or stop to eat as I should. This app seems like an awesome way to SEE, track and importantly-Remind me to stop and fuel up.
Any ideas you may have as to how the app may currently support my goal of bulking up, or even simple additions that would help to support this goal would be great. I am sure there are others out there who may be looking for the same thing. Stay WELL!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I had high expectations for this app since it’s the focus of a health and fitness FB group I’m apart of and many people in the group have raved about it.
Everyone in the group uses this app to share what they ate for the day but for some reason the app won’t let me share to FB. When I try to share I get a pop-up saying “There are no FB accounts configured. You can add or create a FB in settings.” I have spent about 2hours trying to figure out how to link my FB to this app with no such luck. I have tried everything I know and have even tried to ask for help from other app users and no one can figure it out. I can’t even find a help link on the app or their website. I’m so beyond frustrated with this app and the lack of guidance that It’s not worth my effort anymore. It’s time to start looking for something better. Don’t waist you time this app or $ on their “Couch” version either as I have heard it’s just as frustrating and not worth the price.
Developer Response ,
Hello one more time. Please download the latest update. We have fixed the Facebook share problem now. Please let us know if there is anything we should know. Thanks for being active with feedback. We are here for you. Mia
- Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- 92.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- SHYE WELCOME OFFER $3.99
- Premium lifetime $89.99
- SHYE PREMIUM NORMAL PRICE $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.