See How You Eat Food Diary is a simple and easy-to-use photo food journal helping you with food tracking & regular eating — at the same time building healthy eating habits.
FOOD TRACKING MADE SIMPLE, FUN & EFFECTIVE:
1. See your daily meals at a glance
2. Easy and simple to use — easy way to log your meals
3. Meal reminders
4. Feel more energetic
5. Get to your healthiest weight
6. Become mindful of your eating habits
7. Easy to track and share your food diary with your coach
With the See How You Eat Food Diary app, you can see at a glance all the meals you’ve had that day, compelling you to make healthy food choices. Photographing your meals encourages you to change your eating habits. Meal reminders help you with regular eating, and you’ll feel more energetic throughout the day.
BENEFITS OF PHOTOGRAPHING MEALS:
• You’ll see at a glance all the meals of the day
• An easy method to log your meals
• Taking photos of meals support mindfulness
• Photo food diary helps you with eating habit change
• Photographing your meals encourages a healthy lifestyle & food choices
BENEFITS OF REGULAR EATING:
• Stay energetic throughout the day
• Weight loss and weight control becomes easier
• Lose cravings for unhealthy foods
• Get rid of sugar cravings
BENEFITS OF EATMINDERS:
• Regular eating means you’re not continuously hungry
• Regular eating means you have more energy
• You have a healthy lifestyle
• You learn intuitive eating by itself
• You become aware of your eating patterns
BENEFITS OF KEEPING A FOOD DIARY:
• According to studies keeping a food diary can double a person's weight loss
• People who keep a food journal with See How You Eat food diary app report they make healthy food choices, eat more vegetables and pay attention to portion size
• Food tracking has multiple benefits for eating habits change
• Recent studies confirm that photo food tracking raise awareness and change dietary habits
WHY SEE HOW YOU EAT FOOD JOURNAL?
1. Beautiful daily meal college with meal time stamps
2. Food tracker: an easy way to log your meals
3. Automatically more mindful eating
4. Food diary that motivates without gimmicks
5. Stay on track with the eating habits change
6. Meal reminders to help you with regular eating
7. Premium: more planning, tracking, and sharing options
8. Premum: tracking for water, emotions, activity & progress
9. Simple to share your food diary with a professional (coach, personal trainer, nutritionist, or doctor)
10. You become more mindful of your eating habits
11. You are free from endless diets and calorie counting
Whether your goal is to feel better, be more energetic, lose weight, manage your weight, or to learn mindful eating, the See How You Eat app helps you succeed. It’s the easiest way to track your meals… and to eat regularly! No reason to go hungry!
Health Revolution Ltd develops simple and easy-to-use food tracking and nutrition coaching concepts for mobile platforms. Our mission is to help people discover the basics of balanced eating habits in a way suitable for today’s hectic lifestyle. We are against calorie counting and crash diets. We stand for intuitive eating. Our vision is a world without dieting.
Subscription pricing & terms:
See How You Eat food tracking app offers an auto-renewing subscriptions to provide you with unlimited access to all SHYE Premium features while you maintain an active subscription.
The Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew in your iTunes Account anytime. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
More about our terms & conditions here:
SHYE - Your easiest food diary ever. Food tracker made simple, fun, and effective.
Now introducing food tracking and sharing option with the Premium: 1 day and 7-day share, which includes all your daily meal photos, daily meal notes and daily water tracking - helping you to have everything in the same place. The new features make it easy for you to share & save your food diary more easily. At the same time, you can focus on becoming mindful of your eating habits, fitness journey, allergies, or whatever your reason for keeping a food diary.
In this update we offer you bug fixes and performance improvements. So you can enjoy your food tracking.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Five-star food journaling app
My therapist recommended keeping a journal of my meals and snacks. He recommended a typical written format, heavy in descriptions. I’m happy to have given this app a shot. Taken a quick picture of the plate is very efficient, and allows me to go back and add notes later. The time stamp is an excellent touch. Editing could not be easier.
My only wish at this time would be to (a) have a way to share all of my notes [below the image], which admittedly can get very wordy, or (b) include a character count so I know how to better structure my notes to work within the app.
In a world in which users have many downloaded apps, with most being forgotten or otherwise rarely used, this is an app I use many times a day, everyday. The features under the free version of the app are very generous, but I opted to subscribe to Premium to help out the developers and also utilize some of the different "share" options. That said, the subscription cost is very reasonable.
Well thought out diet app
I’ve only used the free version of this app as I only needed something to track what I was feeding my dog who was diagnosed with kidney disease and rather than prescribed pet food, I opted to go the more natural and beneficial Raw food diet which requires a lot more work than just opening a can of prescription dog food.
I was able to take a photo and add notes to the picture which was all I needed.
I only found one minor problem which I was reluctant to say anything about being that I was using just the free version. I decided to let them know anyway and give them the opportunity to look into if they wanted. I was pleasantly surprised by a very quick response to the problem I was having, and got a follow up email as well. That alone tells me that they care about their app, and want to see people succeed!
Thanks for a great app that helped me with the strict diet I had my dog on.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to tell about your experience with the app. Thank you for you kind words, and encouraging feedback. All the best with your dog.
I like this app very much. I think it’s extremely easy to use, but still very helpful. I’ve been struggling with eating disorder and other problems for a long time, and this apps kind of helps me to make smarter choices in picking food, avoid binge eating and overall see what I eat.
I guess the only thing I would suggest adding is photo editing. I mean things like filters, brightness, saturation and so on. I also reckon it would be a good idea if this app had a possibility to write on photos. I know that you can add captions, but it’s not quite the same. I always edit my food photos and type names of different products, but I have to use other apps to do this, which can take a long time. So it would be amazing if I could do everything in one app
I still want to say a huge thank you to the creators of this app - your app motivates me so much!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your motivating reply. P.S. You can also write us feedback by using the "give feedback" feature on the settings page. We are happy to listen to all the good ideas you have.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- 150.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
English, Finnish, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Year Subscription $24.99
- SHYE WELCOME OFFER $3.99
- Premium 1 month Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.