** Seed Reader - Early Release Version 0.1 **
This is the first release, so please report any issues!
Seed Reader requires iOS 7.
• Seed Reader is an online synchronizing newsreader, featuring offline reading, and a clean minimalist design built specifically for iOS 7. Keep up to date with your favorite news sites and blogs by subscribing to their RSS feeds.
• Clean and efficient design allows you to quickly get through a large list of articles. If your top priority is to get your unread count to zero without missing an article, this is the newsreader app for you.
• Articles are cached on your device for quick reading and offline access. Images for unread and starred articles are downloaded and stored locally as well.
• Supports local fetching of RSS & Atom feeds for basic usage, as well as synchronizing with online news aggregator accounts.
• Supports online news aggregator services including: The Old Reader (more services are on their way in upcoming releases, such as Feedly and Aol Reader).
• Share articles you find interesting via Email, Twitter, or Facebook.
• Save articles to read later via Pocket or Safari Reading List (more services are on their way in upcoming releases, such as Instapaper).
• Customized settings available for each feed, allowing you to enable image caching for some feeds and not for others. If a feed is truncated, you can set the feed to always skip right to the article on the website (requires network connection).
• Sort feeds into groups for efficient reading, and various workflows.
• In-app purchases are available to remove the non-intrusive advertisements.
** Coming soon in upcoming updates **
• iPad support (universal app)
• Feedly, Aol Reader, and other online news aggregators.
• Evernote, Instapaper, Readability, Delicious, and other bookmarking services
• Syncing read items between iOS devices for local RSS feeds
• Optimization and improvement for performance.
• Customizable colors and fonts
This is the first edition early release of Seed Reader. You can expect very quick iterative updates until we reach version 1.0, adding in features, fixing bugs, and improving performance.
If you run into any issues, crashes, bugs, or have suggestions, please send an email from within the app!
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.