"Best period and health tracking app on the market." - Finally a period/fertility tracker that actually helps you manage symptoms and improve health instead of just collecting data!
With a period tracker that gives natural health tips to improve symptoms, delicious recipes, a hormonal health quiz and conception advice, Seed is the place to find all the naturopathic and nutritional advice and support you need for hormonal health, better periods or preconception.
1. "Best fertility app on the market" (Amy Forth)
2. "Best period tracker app" (Hattie_mum75)
3. "Best all-round fertility app" (Fililbax)
4. "Easy to use and insightful" (NehaSaini)
5. "Much more than a period tracker" (AFDR11042016)
Designed by Belinda Kirkpatrick, a qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist, with over a decade of clinical experience helping women manage their hormonal health and fertility, it’s like having a personal naturopathic consultation – at your fingertips!
Use the awesome period tracker and by telling Seed your symptoms, find out what simple and natural methods you can employ to make real improvements in your hormonal health.
The majority of period tracker apps can be useful but simply collect data. Seed aims to use this data to educate women with simple suggestions to improve their health and feel empowered that they are able to promote balance and better health.
Seed is also dedicated to promoting the health of future generations by advocating preconception health care and helping women to conceive with optimal health and happiness.
Seed was created to help women understand their hormones and how they can use diet and lifestyle to improve their symptoms and optimize their health.
• Take the Seed reproductive health quiz in ‘ME’ to discover food, exercise and lifestyle advice that is specific for you. Re-take the quiz at any time as your symptoms change.
• Use the Seed period tracker to predict your next period, fertile times and ovulation. Add symptoms to generate naturopathic and nutritional tips aimed to help balance hormones and reduce that symptom for the following cycle.
• Trying to Conceive? Seed has a special section designed to help you conceive with lifestyle tips; nutritional advice and a comprehensive list of tests you may need for hormonal health, preconception and fertility.
• Food & More contains delicious, nutritionally designed recipes and provides meal suggestions to help you achieve your hormonal health goals, in addition to teaching you how to eat during different times in your cycle.
• Learn which supplements (including type and dosage) are right for you
• PCOS? Endo? MTHFR? Autoimmune? - Learn about common conditions and the way they impact your health, menstrual cycle and fertility. Nutritional and lifestyle advice is given for each condition.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cute but not practical
This app is cute I love the idea of it, however it lacks the ability to edit your own cycle. You cannot input information such as your normal cycle length or your ovulation days. If your trying to conceive this is definitely not the app for you.
The design is nice. I like the graphics and font. Unlike other fertility trackers this has a nice recipe and supplement section. However there is no way to track cervical mucus and temperature. There are a few other trackers that allow you to track ovulation kits. This need a lot improvement. Wish this was my go to tracker.
Seed is such a wonderful app! I was looking for something simple and user-friendly to help me be more conscious of my menstrual cycle and am so pleased with this app--not only is it very visually appealing, the tracker section provides such a great visual for fertility/period, and allows for a record of symptoms each day. The recipes are great and the staff so helpful. They provide contact info for any issues and are timely with all communication.
- Seed Health and Wellness Pty Ltd
- 196.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Seed Health and Wellness Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.