Easily create and play your own real-world photo scavenger hunts with friends and family. Choose from a selection of ready-to-play games, or unlock the ability to make your own!
- Ready-To-Play Games: Choose from a selection of free starter games (Around the House, Backyard, Big City, Nature Walk, Road Trip and Supermarket) or unlock more ready-to-play games to continue the fun.
- Make Your Own Games: Unlock the ability to make your own games, and add items for anyone & anything: your dog, your car, your crazy uncle, a jar of pickles, couch cushions, candy bars, the Liberty Bell, your gym teacher, a duck, a shrubbery, a bag of potatoes or anything else you can imagine.
- Play With Nearby Friends: Let friends and family near you use their own device to play along by easily sharing games over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Apple Watch: While playing, quickly check the game clock and remaining items right from your wrist.
- 3D Touch: Start a ready-to-play game, join a nearby game or make your own game right from the Home screen on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Shop: Browse and buy our popular real-world outdoor products using Apple Pay on supported devices.
- Free "Christmas" and "Hanukkah" game boards. Happy holidays from Seedling!
- A fun (also free) "Alphabet" game board. Photograph items around you that start with the letter on each tile.
- Bug fixes
Enjoying our app? We'd love it if you'd leave us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
So much fun!
This is a great app, so much fun especially the adding player option to compete! My 5 year old loves this :) only problem is it won’t let me purchase the Make Your Own option for $1.99, it doesn’t cdo anything when I click the button win price...please fix this!! :-)
Great concept, could use some work
The positive: a bingo card that gets filled up with pictures is a great idea for a scavenger hunt! It’s simple to set up, and the interface is pretty good. It was the best option we found in App Store for a scavenger hunt.
The things that could be better:
1) being able to touch on the tiles to read the clues better (the text gets VERY small on a 16 clue grid)
2) we were so disappointed that the pictures that are taken are not saved to the camera roll - you only can export the grid scorecard. We used this at a party and were hoping to get a bunch of great pictures from the scavengers but half of them missed the screen about exporting the scorecard, and didn’t realize the pictures weren’t being saved elsewhere.
3) The ability to add players at any point, instead of only before you start it (this would make it so much easier when you have late joiners)
The best !!
I ve been looking for an app like this a long time ago and I finally found it and I am so happy this app makes my day it’s so fun and it makes you feel alive !!!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.