SeeingSpot allows your organization to access your directory, calendar, activities, notifications, and much more.
SeeingSpot 6.10 Key features:
- Beautiful interactive activity feed. Share your photos and thoughts from your phone, Facebook, Instragram and more!
- Greatly improved user interface
- View positions right on the directory listing page
- New, easy to use contact directory filters
- Improved calendar filters
- Integrated calendar to quickly navigate throughout the year to find events on a specific date and/or month
- QR camera scanning
- New Digital Badge
- Attendance Tracking
- iOS 13 support
You must be a member of a registered organization to use SeeingSpot. If you are having trouble connecting, we are happy to help.
We've been working hard to make the app better. In the new release we've fixed a web page calendar issue on iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hours submission not working properly
Hours submission is not working properly. I have an iPhone 7. You cannot scroll all the way down and you cannot reach the submit button. Needs major improvement for mobility. Logging hours is not feasible, have to go to website.
At My Fingertips
Happy to have information at my fingertips, particularly the directory for our Organization - intuitive, very easy to navigate.
Love the app but Hours Manager not scrolling
Love this app, but there is an issue with the Hours Manager in this version. It's not scrolling far enough to allow me to submit hours. The bar at the bottom of the screen with back/forward/refresh is covering the submit button. Now I can't submit hours, which is my primary use of the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Digital Cheetah Solutions, Inc.
- 124.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Digital Cheetah Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.