Use on ALL school devices with ONLY 1 subscription
Be ready for the next LockDown, Fire, or Earthquake!
Have the answer to "Where is my child?" when the parent calls.
How does Seeker Help?
Seeker allows school admins to answer the question:
“Where is my child and are they ok?”
Seeker enables teachers and administrators, to quickly mark the status of each student as missing, found, absent and/or released. Student status can be shared by email as well as Airdrop. Email sharing allows teachers to report their students’ status without leaving their room. Airdrop allows quick sharing without requiring an internet connection. Sharing students’ status creates a consolidated list of missing, found.absent and released students. The consolidated list can be exported and shared with emergency responders. Individual student status is quickly accessible on each device.
Why get a Subscription?:
•Export entire student list to Seeker on other devices
•Export Pictures to Seeker on other devices
•Prepare and email a consolidated report of the event
Only the Seeker that is used for reports and transferring data to other Seeker installations requires a subscription.
How do I Learn to use Seeker?
Seeker comes with a fully populated demo database that allows you to try out all of its features.
How do I get my Students into Seeker?
1. Prepare a spreadsheet of your students, include the following eight fields:
•Student ID — required
•First Name — highly recommended
•Last Name — highly recommended
•Birthday — highly recommended
•Grade — optional
•Gender — optional
•Email — optional
•Phone — optional
2. Export a CSV file from the spreadsheet.
3. Airdrop or email this file csv file to all of the Seeker users on campus.
4. You are done.
•Add students on the fly.
•Add pictures using the camera or your photo library.
•Search using name, birthday or scan a student’s barcoded ID card.
•Optional PIN protected login
•Optional auto logout
•Seeker information is kept on your phone, you can access your critical information even when wireless networks are down; a likely emergency situation.
Seeker offers an auto-renewing in-app subscription that provides the following additional capabilities:
• Export via email or Airdrop a comprehensive report of all student status changes during an event.
• Exchange student database and student pictures, via email or Airdrop with Seeker running on another device.
Auto-renewing in-app subscription options are:
•Seeker Data Export for 1 year and
•Seeker Data Export for 1 month
both provide the exact same capabilities only the duration and cost vary.
All subscriptions are Auto-Renewing and comply the following standard practices:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
A link to our online policy for subscriptions: http://www.goodschooltools.com/app_terms.html
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
I have a small amount of Disaster Preparedness training from volunteering in graduate school and teaching further back into the Boy Scouts. This is an incredible tool for keeping track of students during an emergency, and it eliminates the need for rosters and clipboards. Just make sure everyone has their phone! Incredible tool!
This is a great product for schools. Easy to understand and very fast to learn.
This app is easy to use and a nice way to keep chaotic situations moving smoothly and safely
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © GoodSchoolTools
- In-App Purchases
- Seeker Data Export $19.99
- Seeker Export Data $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.