AN EXCITING HIDDEN OBJECT GAME!
Set off on an incredible journey to the cursed city of Darkwood! Its dark streets hold many secrets that will only reveal themselves to the chosen one, and it's you who are destined for the role. You are the Seeker, the owner of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map! It's your fate to save the city from the oppression of the Curse. Don't waste another minute—start your battle with evil right now!
What awaits you in Seekers Notes:
- Gorgeous graphics, striking characters, and picturesque locations
- Free updates: new quests, fabulous locations, and unique prizes await you every month
- An awesome plot and fascinating storylines with unexpected twists and turns
- Spellbinding puzzles: Treasure Box, Haunted Lights, Mosaic, and Ancient Cards
- Desk guardians: a charming cat, a funny raccoon, a mysterious unicorn, and other cute friends
- More than 7700 exciting quests
- You can assemble over 950 amazing collections
- A variety of events and daily quests with fantastic rewards
- Unique jewelry boxes, stickers, and medals for completing quests
- Enchanting music that will plunge you into the mysterious atmosphere of the game
- Craft unique items with the Fortune Teller, Blacksmith, and Inventor
- Trade useful items with the residents of Darkwood
- Use magic talismans and craft powerful artifacts
- Banish dangerous monsters and placate magical creatures
- Play with your friends!
We're already 4 years old! Thank you for being with us!
Seekers Notes is a free game, but some game elements can be purchased with real money. If you don't want to use in-app purchases, please disable them in your device's settings.
We have the following subscriptions in our game:
- Double Energy Restoration (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 14.99$ which makes your energy restore twice as fast;
- Double Experience Month (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 9.99$ which doubles your experience.
End of the trial period and subscription renewal
- The price indicated is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current period, and the amount charged will be the current cost of renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time in your iTunes Account Settings.
Canceling trial or subscription
- You can turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions whenever you want through iTunes. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
- When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- The current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in the Subscription Options.
Terms of Service: https://mytona.com/terms-of-service
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
Download the update and get rubies for free!
— The magical Pearl Dream event. Celebrate Lunar New Year with your friends!
— New location: Harmony Garden
— Wonderful desk guardians: Juno the Mouse and Ruby the Phoenix
— Exclusive event rewards: beautiful avatars, the Dragon's Gifts chest, the Mythical Fish talisman, and the Shine of Luxury jewelry box
— Amazing event creatures: Harmony Guardian, Noble Adviser, Celestial Magister
— Wonderful Emerald Mystery event with a lot of prizes
— Fascinating Starcatcher event. Catch as many falling stars as you can and become the proud owner of wonderful rewards
— Collect lucky envelopes in the Moon Fairy Tale event and become the proud owner of magical rewards
— Over 100 new quests
Share your opinion about the game. We value each review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like a lot!
I’m a newcomer to this game, but so far I love to play it! The type of puzzles are varied so it’s much more than a simple hidden pictures game. There are several subplots to follow at the same time, so it’s interesting and fun! In addition, the artwork is gorgeous! It’s far superior to other hidden picture games I’ve tried.
There are two reasons I haven’t given it 5 stars in this rating. First, the rules aren’t explained very well, so I don’t really know what I’m doing & am figuring it out along the way. Second, as with most “free” games, pop ups for buying things needed for the game occur frequently & are annoying. The game can be played just fine without spending your actual money, but it would be much easier to play with purchased items. Of course developers do this intentionally so they can make more money from their work. Understandable, but I don’t have money to spend on games so I must continue playing the “long & more difficult “ way, without spending my real money. It would be nice if these items could be purchased with game coins, but that wouldn’t help the developers & programmers make money. Oh well. You can still progress through the game without buying things, so far anyway. If I reach a point where I can’t progress without spending actual money, as in some other games I’ve tried, I’ll have to stop & delete the game. Hope that doesn’t happen. So far, so good!
It’s still great fun & I highly recommend it!
I rarely leave reviews
That being said I have been playing this game twice a day for about 16 months now so that should tell that I like it. I play for free. As long as you have patience and can accept that you are unlikely to Win the avatar prizes and rarely win the desk decoration prizes you can play for free. I can’t say I would never spend a little money in a game, I just can’t afford to do it often or on repetitive there and gone type things. Which is pretty much what they sell.
I do have a few frustration in the game however, and they are increasing. The rising energy usage as each location levels up means I’m less and less likely to win event prizes. Not getting to the end of the event means I don’t get to know the end of that little story, which I actually find more annoying than not winning the prize. The contests solely in treasure box and lantern locations I pretty much can’t even take part in anymore because, as usual, doing well was rewarded with increased difficulty until I can no longer pass the levels at all except by a fluke so as I want to play the monthly events I don’t want to waste my game energy in futile attempts in the treasure box and lantern.
I generally assume that most of these things I am finding frustrating are designed to be there to part me from my money and I also generally assume that as a free player the fact that I am getting discouraged will be of little consequence. I guess I’m just cynical like that.
Fun, but aggravating
I would’ve liked to talk to tech support, or the developers themselves, to give a little feedback, but can’t find a way to do it, other than writing a review. It’s a fun game, hidden pictures, jewel matching, picture puzzles, it’s got a good variety, and the story line is fun, I just have a few items of frustration to talk about. Firstly, the energy usage is ridiculous, you can only do about 3 searches and then wait for more energy, or see if you have objects to banish monsters with and earn a little bit more that way. Second, when trying to use the magnifying glass assist, the slow, sparkly magic takes up precious time. Thirdly, sometimes you can tap on one object and then immediately tap on another, but other times it won’t acknowledge your second tap until several precious seconds later. Fourth, it won’t let you get the thing you’re trying to earn, such as a policeman’s whistle, or a firework, or a locket, on the first successful search unless it is with an anomaly that goes away once you successfully find everything. Nor on the second search, nor on the third, it uses up the energy you have on getting basic items that don’t move the story along, then eventually gives you the item and the story moves forward. That’s irritating to say the least. As I said, it’s a fun game that, for the most part, I enjoy playing, if only they would correct those few irritants.
Developer Response ,
Hello Seeker! Thank you for your message! Please reach us via "Help and Support" link in the game settings and describe your issue in more details.
- MyTona Pte Ltd
- 244 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 MyTona Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved ®2017 MyTona Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 16 Rubies, 4000 Coins $0.99
- Purse of Coins $4.99
- Bag of Coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.