THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HIDDEN-OBJECT GAME!
Set off on an incredible journey to the cursed city of Darkwood! Its dark streets hold many secrets that will only reveal themselves to the chosen one, and it's you who are destined for the role. You are the Seeker, the owner of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map! It's your fate to save the city from the oppression of the Curse. Don't waste another minute—start your battle with evil right now!
What awaits you in Seekers Notes:
- Gorgeous graphics, striking characters, and picturesque locations
- Free updates: new quests, fabulous locations, and unique prizes await you every month
- An awesome plot and fascinating storylines with unexpected twists and turns
- Spellbinding puzzles: Treasure Box, Haunted Lights, Mosaic, and Ancient Cards
- More than 6,900 exciting quests
- You can assemble over 870 amazing collections
- Enchanting music that will plunge you into the mysterious atmosphere of the game
- Craft unique items with the Fortune Teller, Blacksmith, and Inventor
- Trade useful items with the residents of Darkwood
- Banish dangerous monsters and placate magical creatures
- Play with your friends!
We're already 3 years old! Thank you for being with us!
Seekers Notes is a free game, but some game elements can be purchased with real money. If you don't want to use in-app purchases, please disable them in your device's settings.
We have the following subscriptions in our game:
- Double Energy Restoration (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 14.99$ which makes your energy restore twice as fast;
- Double Experience Month (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 9.99$ which doubles your experience.
End of the trial period and subscription renewal
- The price indicated is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current period, and the amount charged will be the current cost of renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time in your iTunes Account Settings.
Canceling trial or subscription
- You can turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions whenever you want through iTunes. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
- When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- The current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in the Subscription Options.
Terms of Service: https://mytona.com/terms-of-service
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
Download the update and get rubies for free!
- Captivating event: Purple Night. Pay the Flower Girl a visit and plunge into the wondrous world of flowers and charming mysteries.
- New location: Flower Shop
- Unique event rewards: beautiful avatars, the Heart of the Shop chest, and the Flower Girl's Gift talisman
- Amazing event creatures: Cheeky Radish, Agent R.O.S.E., and King of the Garden
- More than 100 new quests
- Wonderful Emerald Mystery event with a lot of prizes
- Fascinating Starcatcher event. Catch as many falling stars as you can and become the proud owner of wonderful rewards.
- Improved window for new reputation level
- Convenient new location for guardian quests
- Fixes and improvements: your favorite game is only getting better! See for yourself!
- Leave a review of our latest update. Together, we'll make the game even better and more interesting!
Ratings and Reviews
Like a lot!
I’m a newcomer to this game, but so far I love to play it! The type of puzzles are varied so it’s much more than a simple hidden pictures game. There are several subplots to follow at the same time, so it’s interesting and fun! In addition, the artwork is gorgeous! It’s far superior to other hidden picture games I’ve tried.
There are two reasons I haven’t given it 5 stars in this rating. First, the rules aren’t explained very well, so I don’t really know what I’m doing & am figuring it out along the way. Second, as with most “free” games, pop ups for buying things needed for the game occur frequently & are annoying. The game can be played just fine without spending your actual money, but it would be much easier to play with purchased items. Of course developers do this intentionally so they can make more money from their work. Understandable, but I don’t have money to spend on games so I must continue playing the “long & more difficult “ way, without spending my real money. It would be nice if these items could be purchased with game coins, but that wouldn’t help the developers & programmers make money. Oh well. You can still progress through the game without buying things, so far anyway. If I reach a point where I can’t progress without spending actual money, as in some other games I’ve tried, I’ll have to stop & delete the game. Hope that doesn’t happen. So far, so good!
It’s still great fun & I highly recommend it!
Addictive and enjoyable!
I love this game! I’ve been playing for 4 months now and it’s so addictive for me! It offers many things to do and never is boring. I love the events too because I am so competitive! I usually do not leave reviews but after reading some other reviews, I thought I could leave a few tips in playing. I’ve read a lot of the reviews and one main issue people have is the energy regeneration. What I do is use the talismans for energy regeneration and the boosters. I only buy when on sale and try to stock up on the ones that give me 100+ energy. Another thing I do is save on the items needed to placate creatures. For example, I wait until I have about 70+ items then placate so I get the most energy. As for the collection items and fixers you need to complete collections, I use talismans to help get those items. Some talismans will give you 10-90% chance of finding those items. Those are the best to use even when special vents are happening and take precedent over regular items being collected. I know people don’t like to spend money on games. But, I’m a gamer. So, I only spend about $20-30 biweekly and I’m on level 50. I only buy when deals are available and I only spend it on talismans and energy boosters. Overall, I’m progressing nicely in the game. I even have my husband and a few coworkers playing. Which brings me to my last tip, make friends in the game and visit them often. This gives you fixers, collection items and energy as well.
I rarely leave reviews
That being said I have been playing this game twice a day for about 16 months now so that should tell that I like it. I play for free. As long as you have patience and can accept that you are unlikely to Win the avatar prizes and rarely win the desk decoration prizes you can play for free. I can’t say I would never spend a little money in a game, I just can’t afford to do it often or on repetitive there and gone type things. Which is pretty much what they sell.
I do have a few frustration in the game however, and they are increasing. The rising energy usage as each location levels up means I’m less and less likely to win event prizes. Not getting to the end of the event means I don’t get to know the end of that little story, which I actually find more annoying than not winning the prize. The contests solely in treasure box and lantern locations I pretty much can’t even take part in anymore because, as usual, doing well was rewarded with increased difficulty until I can no longer pass the levels at all except by a fluke so as I want to play the monthly events I don’t want to waste my game energy in futile attempts in the treasure box and lantern.
I generally assume that most of these things I am finding frustrating are designed to be there to part me from my money and I also generally assume that as a free player the fact that I am getting discouraged will be of little consequence. I guess I’m just cynical like that.
- MyTona Pte Ltd
- 197.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 MyTona Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved ®2017 MyTona Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Purse of Rubies $4.99
- Chest of Rubies $19.99
- Fabulous Deal $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.