AN EXCITING HIDDEN OBJECT GAME!
Set off on an incredible journey to the cursed city of Darkwood! Its dark streets hold many secrets that will only reveal themselves to the chosen one, and it's you who are destined for the role. You are the Seeker, the owner of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map! It's your fate to save the city from the oppression of the Curse. Don't waste another minute—start your battle with evil right now!
What awaits you in Seekers Notes:
- Gorgeous graphics, striking characters, and picturesque locations
- Free updates: new quests, fabulous locations, and unique prizes await you every month
- An awesome plot and fascinating storylines with unexpected twists and turns
- Spellbinding puzzles: Treasure Box, Haunted Lights, Mosaic, and Ancient Cards
- Desk guardians: a charming cat, a funny raccoon, a mysterious unicorn, and other cute friends
- More than 8600 exciting quests
- You can assemble over 1040 amazing collections
- A variety of events and daily quests with fantastic rewards
- Unique jewelry boxes, stickers, and medals for completing quests
- Enchanting music that will plunge you into the mysterious atmosphere of the game
- Craft unique items with the Fortune Teller, Blacksmith, and Inventor
- Trade useful items with the residents of Darkwood
- Use magic talismans and craft powerful artifacts
- Banish dangerous monsters and placate magical creatures
- Join guilds and play with your friends!
We're already 5 years old! Thank you for being with us!
Seekers Notes is a free game, but some game elements can be purchased with real money. If you don't want to use in-app purchases, please disable them in your device's settings.
We have the following subscriptions in our game:
- Double Energy Restoration (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 14.99$ which makes your energy restore twice as fast;
- Double Experience Month (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 9.99$ which doubles your experience.
End of the trial period and subscription renewal
- The price indicated is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current period, and the amount charged will be the current cost of renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time in your iTunes Account Settings.
Canceling trial or subscription
- You can turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions whenever you want through iTunes. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
- When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- The current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in the Subscription Options.
Terms of Service: https://mytona.com/terms-of-service
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
A BREATHTAKING event: Sea Tale! Download and get free rubies!
— An amazing location: Underwater House. An enigmatic place where science and fantasy intertwine!
— Exclusive event rewards and mysterious creatures. Only the best for you!
EVEN MORE FUN:
— Guild competition: Magister's Path!
— Paint a picture in the Colorful Adventure event
— The Starcatcher event: catch as many rewards as you can!
— Join Gremlin Fun and compete for the top spots
— Search for the Talisman: explore locations and put together a mighty artifact
— Unravel the Emerald Mystery and get a unique guardian, Lily the Turtle
— Search the whole of Darkwood in search of black pearls and win valuable prizes
— Over 100 new quests
— Bug fixes
Your favorite game is getting even more beautiful!
Share your opinion about the game. We value each review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like a lot!
I’m a newcomer to this game, but so far I love to play it! The type of puzzles are varied so it’s much more than a simple hidden pictures game. There are several subplots to follow at the same time, so it’s interesting and fun! In addition, the artwork is gorgeous! It’s far superior to other hidden picture games I’ve tried.
There are two reasons I haven’t given it 5 stars in this rating. First, the rules aren’t explained very well, so I don’t really know what I’m doing & am figuring it out along the way. Second, as with most “free” games, pop ups for buying things needed for the game occur frequently & are annoying. The game can be played just fine without spending your actual money, but it would be much easier to play with purchased items. Of course developers do this intentionally so they can make more money from their work. Understandable, but I don’t have money to spend on games so I must continue playing the “long & more difficult “ way, without spending my real money. It would be nice if these items could be purchased with game coins, but that wouldn’t help the developers & programmers make money. Oh well. You can still progress through the game without buying things, so far anyway. If I reach a point where I can’t progress without spending actual money, as in some other games I’ve tried, I’ll have to stop & delete the game. Hope that doesn’t happen. So far, so good!
It’s still great fun & I highly recommend it!
I rarely leave reviews
That being said I have been playing this game twice a day for about 16 months now so that should tell that I like it. I play for free. As long as you have patience and can accept that you are unlikely to Win the avatar prizes and rarely win the desk decoration prizes you can play for free. I can’t say I would never spend a little money in a game, I just can’t afford to do it often or on repetitive there and gone type things. Which is pretty much what they sell.
I do have a few frustration in the game however, and they are increasing. The rising energy usage as each location levels up means I’m less and less likely to win event prizes. Not getting to the end of the event means I don’t get to know the end of that little story, which I actually find more annoying than not winning the prize. The contests solely in treasure box and lantern locations I pretty much can’t even take part in anymore because, as usual, doing well was rewarded with increased difficulty until I can no longer pass the levels at all except by a fluke so as I want to play the monthly events I don’t want to waste my game energy in futile attempts in the treasure box and lantern.
I generally assume that most of these things I am finding frustrating are designed to be there to part me from my money and I also generally assume that as a free player the fact that I am getting discouraged will be of little consequence. I guess I’m just cynical like that.
Best Hidden Object Game
I almost never write reviews, but I play this game enough (almost obsessively) that I’d like to finish the “review quest” lol. I’ve basically tried all the other free HOG’s - and deleted all of them the same day. I really like the “classic” game play of Seekers Notes (don’t have to build a house, or search room by room to put one item together, etc). The graphics are nice (not too dark or too light), it’s engaging and challenging, has other mini games, each scene adds more items as you level up (so replaying a scene isn’t boring), and I don’t have to spend money to be able to actually enjoy playing. I have spent money a few times, but only when a special offer for something I really need comes up and the prices are reasonable. It’s fairly easy to level up, which opens up more scenes and mini games - with plenty still on the map. Energy seems to run out quicker as you level up, but I end up getting a lot of prizes that give me extra energy, plus rubies, game tools, collection fixers, and many other useful items. The story line is also a really nice touch, it keeps the game from becoming monotonous. The ONLY thing I don’t like is that some of the mini games get pretty difficult. Other than that, I can’t find anything bad about this game. If you’re thinking about it, just try it out - it’s free to download, so you really have nothing to lose.
- MyTona Pte Ltd
- 562.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 MYTONA Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Purse of Rubies $4.99
- Chest of Rubies $19.99
- Fabulous Deal $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.