Instant statistics about visited countries, cities, continents and more.
Seelog reports statistics about your travels and the places that you’ve seen. It uses geotagged photos from your photo library to calculate statistics and doesn’t require any manual input or tracking. It lets you:
- Keep track of the countries, cities, regions, continents, and timezones that you visited.
- Inspect the places you visited highlighted on maps.
- Explore your travel statistics accumulated over the years or on a yearly basis.
Seelog never sends any information or photos from your library away from your phone. All the statistics are computed and stay on your phone.
This version improves the user interface of the app, making it easier to navigate and adding a new map view over visited countries, regions, continents and timezones.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matus Tomlein
- 242.1 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 14.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Matúš Tomlein