We search all car sites in UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia to find all new/used cars for sale and negotiate with sellers to get you cheaper prices. We also offer top buying and leasing deals from Official Dealers. Save time and money on your next ride by automating your search through Seez.
WORKS LIKE MAGIC
1. Tell us what you want
Take a picture of a car or fill in the details manually and we’ll tell you all about the car, the fair market price you should be paying or selling for, as well as how much value will it lose over time
2. Give us your budget
Tell us a range of what you’re willing to pay, car mileage and year of make. Cesar will search everywhere to find you the best deals around these ranges in your location
3. Negotiations are done!
Cesar will shortlist the best deals on the car you want, get in touch with the people who listed them and negotiate a lower price on your behalf. All you’ll have to do is contact the owner to seal the deal.
Why use Seez to search for cars?
• Your Personal Assistant: Cesar. He does nothing but search for car owners selling their cars, and negotiate with them to lower down their prices, so you can expect he's excellent at what he does because he gets a lot of practice! He will find all cars that match your needs and chat with their sellers on your behalf to guarantee you get the car for the lowest price possible
• Search by Body Type: Interested in Sedans, SUVs, Hatchbacks, Luxury or Sports cars but your mind is not set on a specific make or model? Use our body type search feature to find all car deals that match your preference regardless of their brand.
• Search by Image (Image Recognition Technology): Saw a car on the street and not sure what model it is or how much is it being sold for? Take a picture of it and we’ll tell you all about it and find you similar cars for sale/lease
• Hot Deals: A section that shows you the hottest deals that are currently available around you.. don't miss out on those!
• Biggest number of options: Tired of searching for a good car deal on tens of websites? We'll do it for you! We aggregate all listed cars from all websites and get you all the deals in one place
• Super quick results: In a matter of seconds, you’ll be able to tell us what car you want and see all cars available around you that meet your criteria
• Search for more than one car: If your mind is not set on one specific car model, you can create multiple searches for different cars and let Cesar do his magic for all of them simultaneously
• Easy to use: Simple interface that gets you going in no time
- Selling a car?
Use Seez to get real-time car prices and market values to know what the car is worth. It will help you determine what's a reasonable price to ask for if you're asking for too much so you sell your car faster. We can also show you by how much is the car expected to depreciate over time
To sum it up, if you're interested in cars, planning to buy a car, looking for a car to lease, or even selling a car, there's no other place you'd rather be than Seez.
We want to help you find the absolute best car deals so that you never over-pay again.
Introducing Deal Scores: Each listing now has an indicator of how great of a deal we think it is - Great Deal, Good Deal, Fair Deal, Pricey Deal. The scores are generated based on real market prices for each car and done through our machine learning technology.
Ratings and Reviews
Kuwait as location for search
Unable to search in kuwait... as in fact unable to select and search location
Easiest way to find a good deal on a used car
Instead of searching on many used car websites and classifieds I’m able to search for the car I want that fits my budget with just a few clicks. I like the new revamped look too but where is the Shazam feature for cars ? That was pretty awesome in the older versions, NEVER take it away (ever)
An app so crappy you’re better off using a newspaper
This app was clearly designed by someone who has never used a car buying app. I just heard one of the cofounders (I think) talk at a meetup - seemed like a bright guy, not sure what’s going on here...
Every time you want to search for something, you have to “create a new search”. There’s no ability to sort by oldest year (and the filters themselves look like they’re stuck in the bottom of the screen). There’s no ability to filter by car attributes. I could go on and on.. the sign in process is asinine..
These listings look like they’re scraped from dubizzle so you’re just better off going there.
It’s apps like these that give the Dubai tech industry a bad name. Your app is bad and you should feel bad.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We r working on revamping the filter options soon so hopefully this would help. You can swipe left to edit any search without the need to recreate a new one. We also do scrape dubizzle and 16 other sites, that’s why we have 87k cars - the app is a meta search engine just like Trivago is for hotels for example.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.