Your ultimate SEGA squad is waiting. Join the adventure with Sonic the Hedgehog, Blaze Fielding, Alicia Melchiott and all your favorite SEGA all-stars!
Collect legendary heroes from your favorite SEGA games, from Valkyria Chronicles to Jet Set Radio to Sonic The Hedgehog. Build an all-star team in this mash-up RPG of epic proportions!
All your favorite SEGA characters are here! See Sonic and Tails fighting alongside Gillius, B.D. Joe, Ryo Hazuki and Joe Musashi. Build a team with your favorite characters and unleash awesome attacks!
Fight against iconic enemies, like Sonic the Hedgehog’s’s foe Dr. Eggman, by playing match 3 puzzle games. Upgrade your heroes and match 3 gems to unleash their signature attacks in action-packed battles!
Take your SEGA heroes through the adventure, test your endurance on Survival mode, or play against friends in the PvP arena. Join Guilds, level up your team and become the next SEGA hero!
EPIC SEGA ADVENTURES
● Battle classic SEGA bosses and minions in tactical Match-3 combat
● Go on an epic adventure through SEGA history
● Build an all-star team with your favorite characters from Sonic, Streets of Rage, Crazy Taxi and more!
● Battle famous bosses, including Dr. Eggman and Mr. X
● Enter Survival mode to see how far you can go
MATCH 3 PUZZLES
● Complete puzzles and progress through tons of levels
● Match 3 pieces to unleash awesome attacks
● Solve game puzzles to fight SEGA’s iconic bad guys!
● Join a Guild and chat with friends
● PvP matches - battle other players for supremacy in the arena
UPGRADE & EXPLORE
● Play live events, go on new adventures and earn special rewards
● Upgrade your heroes to unlock powerful special abilities
YOUR FAVORITE SEGA LEGENDS
● Sonic The Hedgehog: Sonic, Tails, Big the Cat, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy Rose, Rouge, Cream and Cheese
● Streets of Rage: Blaze, Adam, Axel, Mr. X
● Golden Axe: Death Adder, Ax Battler, Gilius, Tyris
● Shinobi: Joe Musashi, Ageha, Hotsuma, Hibana
● Super Monkey Ball: AiAi, Baby, MeeMee, GonGon
● Jet Set Radio: Gum, DJ Professor K, Beat, Captain Onishima
● Phantasy Star: Alis, Lassic, Wren, Rolf
● Crazy Taxi: B.D. Joe, Gus, Gena, Axel
● The House of the Dead: Dr. Curien, Agent G, Thomas Rogan, Ebitan
● Valkyria Chronicles: Alicia Melchiott, Selvaria Bles, Welkin Gunther, Largo Potter
● Shenmue: Ryo Hazuki, Shenhua…
● New SEGA Heroes released regularly!
Join Sonic, Death Adder, Gum and all your favorite SEGA all-stars in an all-new match 3 RPG! Download SEGA Heroes today!
© SEGA, the SEGA logo and SEGA HEROES are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
A major milestone for SEGA Heroes! And for you! And for... hot dogs?
• Collect new MILESTONE rewards in all Adventure events. Celebrate your progress with loot!
• TOM JOHNSON joins the fight! He’s got his signature tornado kick and lots of hot dogs to keep his energy up.
Ratings and Reviews
Good so far...!
Being a SEGA fan and all, I couldn't resist not playing this. At first it's very intuitive and the learning curve is straightforward, as you progress it gets horrendously difficult. Judging from the structure of the game and lack of features, I can judge safely to say that it's "still in the making". The SEGA roster is good so far, but more can definitely be implemented like from power stone and rival schools, lol. The energy bar depletes pretty fast, takes forever to replenish, exp takes forever to lvl up after you pass lvl 9, diamonds a scarce and there aren't much free sources to get them from (other than buying them ofc...). I suggest you devs reduce the difficulty, energy refill time and more exp gain. It's not something you can go deep into, more like a 5 mins game, ya know? Being understandable that this game is new and is not even 6 months in the store, I'm hoping that the devs take deep consideration of what is being said in these reviews. Like every app game I say, "if it's worth the play, it's worth the pay!" This hasn't convinced me though... :(
Keep it coming y'all and a major update would be nice! :)
Great game, but poor profit strategy
Let me start off by saying I love this game, the concept, and SEGA itself. But whoever thought it would be a good idea to make the level progression insanely difficult in hopes people spend money on upgrade items are really poor businessmen. Sure, in theory that sounds like a good strategy, but it’s not sustainable. To make money, you have to make the rewards worthwhile. Make people want to continue playing the game by making the level progression reasonably achievable. For example, if I lose a really hard level, let me use gems to continue playing the level. If I run out of gems, I’ll spend a few bucks to make sure I beat the level.
It’s not impossible to avoid spending money playing this game, it will just take a lot longer to progress. Even still, I spent $4.99 on gems and that still got me no where. Realistically, you’d have to spend $50 to get farther than a level or two a day. Like I said, this is a poor business strategy because it makes an otherwise fun and addictive game seem pointless unless you’re willing to drop money on something that will get you only so far.
TL;DR: You’ll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Consider following the set up used in the other Sonic apps, which I’ve happily dropped money on and continue to play to this day.
Cant successfully continue
I like sega games in the past, so i gave this game a shot; only to be disappointed. The game looks good and is in fact a little addictive but unfortunately it is the constant winning in the beginning that people will fail to realize(that this is all a set up) yes!!! I said “set up” why a set up? Didn't u say it was addictive? Yes but the set up is in the shop of the game.
You are bombarded with multiple deals for in game content such as gems/coins/chests/shards(of in-game characters that are needed to unlock the character) side note: some characters require 10 shards to unlock said character; and more stronger characters require 50 shards or more than that!!/items to upgrade your characters power and i mean a lot of items to upgrade your characters power and the prices for the in game content is extremely high for a game that constantly floods your screen with new deals and newsletters on a daily basis(cannot be turned off). So now on to my favorite set up, okay so as u continue to win in this game only in the beginning that is; u will soon realize that your team of sega heroes are the same weak characters from the start( you may get 1 new epic character to balance out the set up) with the 4 weak characters that you have it is going to be disproportionately difficult because you will not be able to unlock good to great characters unless you pay for them in the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Sega America
- 156.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SEGA, the SEGA logo and SEGA HEROES are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Special Offer $4.99
- Large Special Offer $19.99
- Medium Special Offer $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.