This application is provided by Ministry of health, National Health Regulatory Authority in corporation with information and eGovernment Authority. It contains number of comprehensive health care services for the individuals that aims to continuously improve the standards of living in kingdom of Bahrain and providing the maximum benefits.
The first release of Sehati App in 2017 contain the following services:
- Find a doctor: this service will display all authorized doctors names in kingdom of Bahrain with their specialties and the hospitals working in.
- Drug list: this service will display all the authorized medicines in kingdom of Bahrain pharmacies with more details like the price, agent….
- Ask a doctor: this service will allow the users to ask a medical questions and a concerned doctor will reply the answer based on the user gender, ages and nationality.
- Online appointment: this service will allow the user to book an appointment in the nearest health center, change and cancel the appointments.
- Pharmacies & health products shops: this service will display the authorized pharmacies & health product shops in kingdom of Bahrain with more details and the contacts numbers and the location.
- Health care facilities: this service will display the Health care facilities in kingdom of Bahrain (hospitals, clinics, health centers) with more details and the contacts numbers and the location.
- Medical results: this service will allow the user to check their blood record and to check the Radiology result readiness.
- Minor Bugs Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- eGovernment Authority Bahrain
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Information & eGovernment Authority
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.