Seiler – Field2GIS is a mobile field data collection solution that makes capturing and sharing data easy. The Seiler mobile GNSS app brings sub-meter to centimeter accuracy to mobile devices, even the most demanding users can take advantage of the modern user interface.
- High-precision GNSS support –provides true accuracy and precision reporting from Trimble GNSS receivers, you get a flexible, easy-to-use app that can adapt to your unique requirements with the level of positioning accuracy the job requires
- Advanced GIS integration – Supports GIS data quality management with accuracy settings and multiple methods for GIS data export/import via Shapefiles, CSV, WMS, JSON, and WFS
- Rapid Deployment – Designed for ease of data sharing and universal portability, with an open spatial database, zero proprietary formats and support for a growing number of industry formats and interfaces
- Syncing – Your projects and features are automatically synced across all devices for easy collaboration
- Custom Offline Maps – Create your own maps that can be accessed even without connectivity
- Custom Forms – ensure that field personnel collect exactly what information you need
- Free Online Maps – Free maps from OpenStreetMaps, Mapquest and more
*- Multiple deployment options: Use an on-premise solution server for sensitive data, or take advantage of our cloud hosting for easy setup
- Dashboard – Monitor field operations in real-time
- User Locator – View real-time progress of your workers and their tasks*
* User locator, when enabled, utilizes your GPS to report back your location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor enhancements, bug fixes and performance improvements
- TerraGo Technologies, Inc
- 84.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 TerraGo Technologies Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.