Seizure Sync is an epilepsy management app that lets you track and monitor your seizures, and will send you reminders for when, and how much medication to take.
- Send you reminders for when to take medication and how much to take
- When connected to a Pebble smart watch, automatically detect and record convulsive seizures
- Sends instant SMS and Email notifications to your loved ones in case of an emergency
- Keep a constant record for your family and doctors
- Help you gain a better understanding of your epilepsy by making it easy for you to note seizure triggers, types, and stresses, through our journal logging
- Add support for additional login methods
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be great
This app was a helpful and simple tool for tracking my seizures and setting an alarm to take my meds. I went into the app to update the alarm and my meds and started getting “cannot update” pop ups and couldn’t locate the alarm to reset it. It also said non of my logs were saved. I deleted the app and re-downloaded it. Now it won’t let me access anything because it can’t connect to Facebook. I DO NOT WANT FACEBOOK CONNECTED TO MY SEIZURES APP. So I’m deleting this app for good and finding another simple app.
Can not update app even though it tells me every time I open the app that it needs to be updated. Very frustrating
Great idea, doesn’t work well:(
Can’t make changes to the log without deleting and reentering the data for a given seizure. Doesn’t track hemp/CBD oil either
- doc.ai Incorporated
- 94.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Neutun Labs inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.