Sejong Korean vocabulary learning app is a free learning app developed by King Sejong Foundation for elementary and intermediate Korean learners all over the world.
Try to learn basic vocabulary (1,700) and intermediate vocabulary (3,000) and collect word cards (1600) and culture cards (200)
My Korean language skills will improve day by day.
** Content Introduction **
4 languages supported (Korean, Chinese, English and Spanish)
- You can learn five vocabularies selected every day.
- At the beginner level, you can learn 1,700 vocabularies by 53 subjects.
- At the intermediate level, you can learn 3,000vocabularies by 27 subjects.
Check your progress by taking quizzes!
- Search for 1,702 vocabularies at the beginner level.
- Search for 2,978 vocabularies at the intermediate level
- You can search various vocabularies using the Internet word search function.
My Vocab Cards
- Make your own vocab cards.
- Check your word cards and culture cards that you collected while learning.
- Learn Korean through various games!
- You can freely communicate and share information with friends who study Korean all over the world!
King Sejong Institute Introduction
- Let's learn about Korean on the website ‘King Sejong Institute’, ‘King Sejong Institute Foundation’, and ‘Nuri-Sejong Institute’(www.sejonghakdang.org).
** I would appreciate it if you could put your comments on it. **
If you like this app, please write your rating and review. Your feedback, suggestions, or advice will help us develop our app in the future.
Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** About King Sejong Institute **
1. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t let me even sign up....
Won’t even let me sign up...... had to download on my crap and slow WiFi... wouldn’t let me use data.... I’m so upset because this is the curriculum that my teacher uses with me in lessons....1 Star......
-Second review after waiting a few months-
It lets me sign up now, but anytime I leave the app and go back to it, then it has to re-download, take 10 minuets to load, and then I have to sign back up, then all of my saved data is lost.... please fix this🙏🏼 3 stars.
Keeps force closing
First it was the music, which I think might’ve been fixed in this update. But now every time I click on the app, it doesn’t even open. I restarted my phone & everything, it still did the same thing. Then I tried uninstalling + re installing. That only worked for some hours before it went back to force closing. I don’t want to have to uninstall and reinstall the app everyday because it forgets that I’ve done the previous words of the day. An easy work around, but it’s not ideal especially since it makes you start from the words you already learned. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.
Can be good but need music option Fixed!
I can’t hear the audio much because the background music is very loud. I want to buy the beginner pack with the native speakers voice but the background music is so loud that I don’t see the point in getting it until this is fixed. I tried turning off the background music but it’s doesn’t do anything. Please fix this! Also I wish there was an option to slow down the audio or speed up. It’s very fast
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- King Sejong Institute Foundation
- 13.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2017-2018 King Sejong Institute Foundation. All right reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.