The most complete solution to carry a catalog and do sales on iPhone or iPad even when no Internet is available
Ideal for any growing business that operates on the go! Whether it's a customer visit or a trade show to sell / buy or any sales operations requiring the sales force to be out on the field.
• Client’s routes including maps and tracking (iPad only)
• Multiple user’s access levels
• Multiple warehouses
• Multiple discount structures
• Multiple products price list
• Multiple ways of product’s search
• On sale and discontinued products
• 8 Custom fields for additional specs
• API to integrate with other platforms
Ability to have on hand
• Schedule customer’s visits
• Product’s catalog
• Coming or in-production units
• Price lists
• Customers info & sales records
• Providers info & purchases records
• Create/Send Quotes, Orders, Invoices
• Create purchase orders
• Generate multiple reports
• Collect payments
• Manage expenses
• Sync with cloud server and other devices
• Unpaid invoices / Statements
• Tax Collected
• Orders and/or invoices
• Login Access
• Currency format
• Discount structures
• Sales Orders
• Custom quantities
• Sales reports
• Inventory reports
• Web based version
• Database integration between devices.
• Real time sync.
• Transactions recognition per device
• Web based access connected directly to the database.
• Full backup program.
• Lifetime upgrades and email support.
• 24/7/365 server access availability.
• Transactions recognition per user
Ratings and Reviews
5 years on, still loving it!
I have been using this app and other versions of it for more than 5 years. I really don't know how my business would have thrived without it. I read negative reviews and wonder if it is the same Selbuk they write of. And the support staff are fantastic! So responsive and very personal. Can be a bit glitchy at times (needs work on inventory at times reseting to 0), but I would still rate it a 6 if I could
Could easily be one star better!
Way more flexible and sensical to use than "ring it up" even though the interface isn't as flashy (not a complaint). I'd give it 5 stars if it included a feature to keep track of mileage (hint hint, can't be that hard to add) & integrated with Square for taking credit cards. My only complaint so far is that, though backing up is possible without the $4.99 per month "cloud service" fee, it is really pretty complicated and confusing. "Ring it up" uses dropbox for syncing files and backups. I really wish selbuk did too. It wouldn't affect my choice to pay for the cloud service as I hear that will soon include acess to a web interface for computers. The ability to enter/edit/view stuff from my laptop would be worth it for me!
This invoice app is awesome. Great for taking orders in stores and emailing the purchase invoice to them while still in
store. I purchased the hp 6500a plus printer so when I'm taking an order over the phone or in a store I can email back to my printer so order can be received at my shop where it can be packaged and shipped. Also it will print direct from my iPhone wireless.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crafty Apps
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2008-2011 Crafty Apps