If you’re self-harming, finding anonymous support can be tough. Self-heal has been developed in collaboration with potential users, clinicians and researchers to produce a tool that lets you take charge of your behaviour.
- Suggests distraction tasks for crisis management
- Contains a gallery of 750+ mood boosting pictures
- Includes information and advice about self-harm
- Holds a comprehensive list of phone numbers and websites to help you access more support.
New information about treatment options
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- University of Oxford
- 81.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © University of Oxford
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.