'Self4Society' is the first of its kind mobile based platform that has been imagined with the idea of streamlining the government identified domains, the social activities of the corporates and their employees.
'Self4Society' empowers employees to participate in initiatives as per their preference under broad areas identified by the government, and the corporates aimed at giving back to the society.
The unique features offered by the app are:
1. INITIATIVES: Employees can easily see the initiatives that their company has created, browse through all the details of the same, see who else is going and then they can choose to volunteer to the social cause physically.
2. NETWORKING & GAMIFICATION: for employees at the company level with features like leader board, story creation, activity feed, etc.
3. FOLLOW: employees can follow their colleagues and see how they are contributing.
4. QR-CODE ATTENDANCE: QR-code driven initiative level attendance and unique concept of pre-defined tasks to streamline on-site activities, goodness points to be earned by employees for every man-hour contributed
5. COVERAGE: template-based event-level coverage which can be shared by employees with pride.
For any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
- Improvements and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE
- 26 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©Content owned, updated and maintained by MyGov. MyGov platform is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.