Selfie Art - Photo Editor Pro is an ADS FREE application for powerful photo editing.
If you have some knowledge of photography, you can do a lot with Photo Editor.
Now use Photo Editor to edit photos on your mobile phone just like you would on a PC.
* Color : exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
* Curves & Levels : fine-tuning of colors
* Effects : gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrance, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more
* Adding text, images or shapes
* Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out
* Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize
* Corrections : perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF
* View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more
* Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
* Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice free effects to add to your photos
I used only free stuff from the app and was able to do everything I wanted and more. I'm guessing that if I paid for the full version, I'd be lost in there forever because it gives you so many options and different ways to customize said options. Never a bad thing when it comes to editing. Genuinely pleased with this app, and pleasantly surprised at its expansive capabilities (even though I've only explored the free portions). I recommend everyone try it out at least.
I think its a great app
Awesome, easy to use, LOVE it. I have been seeing split screen photos, collages, etc., and could not find an easy, quick way to do it from my phone. (I have the Adobe CC suite but I didn't want to fire up my laptop to make a FB post or make a meme on the go). I've only had it for a week or so but it's great. Takes a little bit of experimentation, but what app doesn't? I did the 7 day free trial and bought the pro version at the end. Great for IG too. Lots of templates, effects, etc. Very happy!
Professionally been editing photos
Good app but could be better by the developers adding a feature that tells you if your text or photo added on top of another layer is central or not. When you re-size a photo that you've added, the photo most of the time rotatrs and spins so you can't always tell if it is straight or not. Other than that, a fantastic app.
- Lollipop Games Studio Ltd
- 110.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Lollipop Games Studio Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.