Looking for fun multiplayer party games for groups of 3-10 friends, family, teens, or adults? Like fun draw and guess group games or pictionary? Have a Chromecast, Fire TV, Smart TV, Xbox One, tablet or even a Computer? Heads up, then SELFIE GAMES is for you!
- SELFIE GAMES -
Selfie Games is a set of fun selfie-infused casual TV party games for kids, teens, or adults, a way for you to use your phones to goof off, have fun, and make memories together in person!
Each player uses their phone to snap selfies, draw something, write, guess, and more. Then everything is revealed to everyone at the same time on the shared TV (or computer, tablet, Chromecast ...)
Selfie Games is easy to set up, one-tap in the mobile app for Chromecast, Fire TV, and many Smart TVs, and just a simple website visit on tablets and computers (instructions in the app).
It’s even easier for players to join the fun, each player just goes to play.slfi.tv (or opens the mobile app) and enters the 6-digit game pass they see on the screen (then snaps some selfies :) ).
- SKETCHIES -
Sketchies is the first addicting drawing game available in Selfie Games, where you draw absurd doodles of your friends, write ridiculous captions for those doodles, and then try your hardest to guess which was correct. And you laugh a lot as they all appear on the TV (Chromecast, Fire TV, Smart TV, laptop...) :)
To start, each player gets a fun unusual prompt on their telephone, something like “peter shaves his head with butter while playing charades” or “rich rides a velociraptor while playing pictionary” then does their best to draw it. (It will be hard to draw something, but that’s expected!)
Then, you write fun fake captions for the other player’s drawings to fool people into guessing them.
Finally, you guess which caption you think was the original. Score when you guess something right and whenever you fool your friends into guessing your caption!
Sketchies works for multiplayer groups of 3 player to 10 players (kids, teens, and adults) and has 500+ fun prompts to draw and guess!
- IMPORTANT NOTES -
- IN APP PURCHASE: Heads up, while the app is free to join games, at least one player who is playing needs to make the in-app purchase to unlock the ability to host Sketchies games.
- EASY TO SET UP: With one tap cast in the app for Chromecast, Fire TV and many Smart TVs (from LG, Sony, and more). Or by visiting screen.slfi.tv on Xbox One, computers, tablets and iPads. These TV games can be quicker than setting up board games like pictionary or charades!
- EASY TO JOIN ON YOUR PHONE: Heads up, each player needs a phone or tablet to play to draw something. They can join by visiting play.slfi.tv or with the app (Android and iOS)
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: While adult groups can choose to draw something in a dirty taboo way or write dirty taboo captions for people to guess, Selfie Games is fun for groups of kids, teens, or adults
- YOUR FACE IS IN THE GAME: Heads up, as you face off your head appears in drawings making it hard not to laugh when the drawings appear on the TV to guess!
- DRAW SOMETHING WITH MULTIPLE COLORS: When drawing in the app you can draw something with two colors!
- ADDICTING MULTIPLAYER GAME: Multiplayer action for groups of 3 player to 10 player (kids, teens, or adults) in this draw and guess group game. Works well for family game night or adult game night, small group games or large group games, 3 multiplayer games all the way to 10 multiplayer group games!
- ERASE YOUR DRAWING: Heads up, when you draw something in the app you can undo mistakes in your drawing! Maybe you'll draw something better the second time!
Ready to snap selfies, draw something absurd, write hilarious captions, guess, and fool your pack in this addicting draw and guess group tv game for teens or adults?
Try Selfie Games now!
Improved support for playing on Apple TV, computers, tablets, and Xbox One!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loved it but cannot find how to purchase.
Played this at my sons and absolutely loved it. Great game. Now I’m home in another state and cannot figure out how to purchase it (my daughter-in-law purchased it on her phone for use there.)
Please help, I’m dying to share it with my friends.
Heads don’t show up with backgrounds
So my family played the demo game with me and it was really fun so I bought it. Really good game except in the full version the faces don’t show up with the different backgrounds they have. Other than that really fun.
Another suggestion a free for all game mode where a person draws a picture and writes there own caption for people to guess instead of the computer creating a suggestion.
Wish I could get my money back. It’s not an original concept. On top of it, it leads you to believe that you can join another party so it doesn’t have to be right in front of you. If we’re in the same house but have to be in the same TV, what’s the point? We thought we could play with friends in other places and that’s not true. Won’t be playing the game because there’s only two of us in the house.
- Buzzito LLC
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Buzzito LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sketchies Game $6.99
- Press Pack
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.