Toon Dream is a fun and powerful photo editor that will convert yourself into an amazing cartoon. Take a selfie, choose from the best effects ever made, put your message in the picture and share your cartoon-selfie with friends.
"A picture is worth a thousand words" ...why send a grey text message when you can put your text into an amazing selfie-toon picture? ...your WhatsApp chats will never be the same!
• LIVE FILTER: The most amazing Real-Time feature from App Store.
• Custom Captions: Add captions easily, personalize with the built-in fonts and colors.
• Works great even in low light.
• Book Editor: Use your cartoons to compose comic strips and full books.
• PDF sharing: Export books in PDF files and share them to iBooks, email etc..
• Project sharing: Start a comic project in your iPhone and finish it in your iPad!
• Social sharing: Custom buttons to share directly to Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email...
Toon Dream is designed to iPhone 5S / iPad 4 and above.
Please tell us what you think about Selfie Talks by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or contacting us via the email at 'online support'.
* Video recording and importing video disabled temporarily to improve stability.
Ratings and Reviews
All around best cartoon app
What makes Toon Dream such a great app is its combination of simple tools and powerful results. It's crazy easy to transform photos into cartoon images, assemble them into comic strips, and share.
Each image is a panel in the comic. You can resize images into whatever shape or size needed to tell your story, which is awesome since many cartoon apps force you to fit the photos into predefined layouts. (Yuck!)
The app doesn't have as many bells and whistles as some out there, but you can't beat the combo of simple features and stellar results. With a couple of quick selections (like adding word balloons), your comic book masterpiece is ready to go.
Do not make the update
I lost my video tools with the last update :(
I’ve had this app about 2 years now, and for about a year now it keeps shutter down so I can’t access my saved books. There has been no updates to correct this nor any attention by the developer for over a year now. Please
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.